Love experts pls help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
which poly? need covert help? just take a 500mm shoot her, post her pic her den we help u monitor her... onz bo?

hehe temasek poly. wah 500mm no need so hard core la. just a bit of luck and your trusty camera phone will do the trick. =P hehe i only got the bottom half of her face to let you all see. just look at Project Superstar Chew Sin Huey's pic. I swear to god she smile is exactly like her man!:lovegrin:

kit_fisto said:
LOL!! sigh, Poly sucks man, school so big, dont even know where is her class man.=P at least I got to know her name.

Har? Xiao Mei Mei har?
Should learn from espn, go for mature women.

kit_fisto said:
hehe temasek poly. wah 500mm no need so hard core la. just a bit of luck and your trusty camera phone will do the trick. =P hehe i only got the bottom half of her face to let you all see. just look at Project Superstar Chew Sin Huey's pic. I swear to god she smile is exactly like her man!:lovegrin:

who's tat? NPNT...

Prismatic said:
I'm sure I showed you before liao. The rest of you can go get it from espn.:sticktong
espn!!! better show us da photos~~~~~~

Good stuff never share?

This is going to be a hot contender for the Runaway Thread of the Day Award.

Prismatic said:
I'm sure I showed you before liao. The rest of you can go get it from espn.:sticktong
Which one??? I tonight go back browse your download folder ;p

catchlights said:
Har? Xiao Mei Mei har?

haha not xiao mei mei la, i guess she should be about 19 years old. around the same age as me

If you like somebody, be sincere, go ahead and make the first move....... Don't rush into relationship. Get to know her first and slowly develop from then on. Remember.... sincerity is utmost important in friendship/relationship.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Don't be fooled by what you see.

Prismatic said:
2 years ago, while I was on internship in Taiwan, I came across the prettiest girl with the most attractive eyes I've ever seen (Lin Zhiling excluded). I figured if I don't ask then, I will probably never see the same person in my lifetime again. So I went up to her and told her that she was really pretty and whether I could take a picture of her. It turned out that she's already attached :bheart: , but at least we still keep in contact and chat regularly, and also got to know a few other nice girls she introduced.:lovegrin:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

He showed me before :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

catchlights said:
Har? Xiao Mei Mei har?
I still prefer XMMs actually...

kit_fisto said:
haha not xiao mei mei la, i guess she should be about 19 years old. around the same age as me
Jio her for model shoot, say unker espn want to shoot her, we can shoot on-campus, then while I pose her you can fan her, be caring and attentive to her.. then can get to know her more also. Onz bo???

Temasek quite near my workplace, we can shoot during lunch :thumbsup:

~Arcanic~ said:
smile and say hi
Do something stupid like fall down infront of her.. sure leave an impression + let her remember u :D

espn said:
Jio her for model shoot, say unker espn want to shoot her, we can shoot on-campus, then while I pose her you can fan her, be caring and attentive to her.. then can get to know her more also. Onz bo???

Temasek quite near my workplace, we can shoot during lunch :thumbsup:

U shoot her liao, she still got chun ar... :nono:

Let DCA gor gor go shoot her, safer... i promise to use protection... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
espn!!! better show us da photos~~~~~~

Good stuff never share?
Wah piang eh...every photo he send all in my HDD... and all pretty girls ;p which one is it I also cannot remember liao :think: :thumbsup:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
U shoot her liao, she still got chun ar... :nono:

Let DCA gor gor go shoot her, safer... i promise to use protection... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Confirm got chun ma.. after that hero to the rescue... then can get to know her and be her prince charming. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.