Love experts pls help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyber_m0nkey said:
Just do it. I used to be extra super shy as well, then one day I realised that there was nothing to lose and decided that I would just do it! I decided that I would rather die regretting the things that I had done, then regretting the things that I wished I had done. Case in point - I saw a girl I thought was really attractive walking down the street (with a friend), walked up to her, introduced myself and asked her out to dinner - 10 years later, we're happily married with a couple of kids - don't let that scare you though ;)

wah what a happy ending...guess i really should DO or go one side and regret...ok man, gonna try to talk to her tomorrow.

kit_fisto said:
even better, what if she's the CEO daughter?
Hmmm if CEO = 55, daugther = 24, hmmmm WHY NOT???

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u gay ar? :sweat:
Maybe our bro needs something else...

Ok, all that I'd said earlier but after she undergo a quick makeover, she'll be the most beautiful person alive on planet earth.

How's dat for our D2x bro? :dunno:

Got free D2X?

Some advise from me...

Firstly, make sure you're not just infatuated with this girl. Cos if you are, this lovey feeling is gonna be gone after a while and you may have a cold war or some other problems on your hands.

Secondly, if you're 100% sure it's not a mere infatuation, then just go ahead be a man and ask her. You gain nothing by merely sitting around and watching the tides... ;)

jsbn said:
Maybe our bro needs something else...

Ok, all that I'd said earlier but after she undergo a quick makeover, she'll be the most beautiful person alive on planet earth.

How's dat for our D2x bro? :dunno:

he need a man lor... not a woman... beautiful men maybe...

kit_fisto said:
Need some help here...really wish to ask her out for a date during VDay.
I noticed this girl from my school for quite some time now. I had a little crush on her, but I dont know what happened, about 4 weeks ago it turned to more than a crush man. I keep thinking of her, everytime I got close to her I heart will be beating like crazy. She has a really really really really really really GORGEOUS smile...:lovegrin:, radiant skin, pretty eyes...:heart: :heart: Then i'm the sort of guy who is super shy....really want to talk to her but I just dont know how. We made eye contact for a couple of times, but it was quick, so I cant really see her experssion. And I think she notices that I keep looking at her.
BTW she's from China and she has 2 friends that are always with her. Any tips and tricks for me?? Sorry for the long post...
I offer you no tricks, but get over the shyness or you lose out period.

Sometimes makes you wonder why some facial inferior looking fellow out with pretty girls? Handsome guys don't always get the girls.... you need to be a little gunho when it comes to relationship with Asian girls. They will not make the first move, so you have to.

../azul123

azul123 said:
I offer you no tricks, but get over the shyness or you lose out period.

Sometimes makes you wonder why some facial inferior looking fellow out with pretty girls? Handsome guys don't always get the girls.... you need to be a little gunho when it comes to relationship with Asian girls. They will not make the first move, so you have to.

../azul123

Not really lah... i'd say pretty girls won't go after guys cos wanna preserve market value... but they will give plenty of hints lah, sometimes is guys bo chap... hahaha...

but there is flocks of average girls waiting to be laid... :bsmilie: take your picks gentlemens... START YOUR ENGINE!

If you had nothing to begin with, there's nothing to lose... (except maybe your reputation at school...) The next time you have eye contact, just walk over and ask whether you can get to know her. It's sometimes good if her friends are around, because if she's the shy type, she would be more at ease with her friends around. If you feel that it's too direct to ask for her number, ask for her email/MSN/Skype and then you can work it up from there. People are usually more receptive while chatting online. If you just hang around her, stealing glances at her, she may end up thinking you are stalking her.

2 years ago, while I was on internship in Taiwan, I came across the prettiest girl with the most attractive eyes I've ever seen (Lin Zhiling excluded). I figured if I don't ask then, I will probably never see the same person in my lifetime again. So I went up to her and told her that she was really pretty and whether I could take a picture of her. It turned out that she's already attached :bheart: , but at least we still keep in contact and chat regularly, and also got to know a few other nice girls she introduced.:lovegrin:

catchlights said:
Both you also want? :eek:
TAKE THEM ALL!!!

CEO = female, daugther = female, espn takes ALL!!! :thumbsup:

Prismatic said:
If you had nothing to begin with, there's nothing to lose... (except maybe your reputation at school...) The next time you have eye contact, just walk over and ask whether you can get to know her. It's sometimes good if her friends are around, because if she's the shy type, she would be more at ease with her friends around. If you feel that it's too direct to ask for her number, ask for her email/MSN/Skype and then you can work it up from there. People are usually more receptive while chatting online. If you just hang around her, stealing glances at her, she may end up thinking you are stalking her.

2 years ago, while I was on internship in Taiwan, I came across the prettiest girl with the most attractive eyes I've ever seen (Lin Zhiling excluded). I figured if I don't ask then, I will probably never see the same person in my lifetime again. So I went up to her and told her that she was really pretty and whether I could take a picture of her. It turned out that she's already attached :bheart: , but at least we still keep in contact and chat regularly, and also got to know a few other nice girls she introduced.:lovegrin:
WAH BO SHARE PIC!!! Buay steady hor... :nono:

LOL!! sigh, Poly sucks man, school so big, dont even know where is her class man.=P at least I got to know her name.

Prismatic said:

NPsNT

kit_fisto said:
LOL!! sign, Poly sucks man, school so big, dont even know where is her class man.=P at least I got to know her name.

which poly? need covert help? just take a 500mm shoot her, post her pic her den we help u monitor her... onz bo?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Not really lah... i'd say pretty girls won't go after guys cos wanna preserve market value... but they will give plenty of hints lah, sometimes is guys bo chap... hahaha...

but there is flocks of average girls waiting to be laid... :bsmilie: take your picks gentlemens... START YOUR ENGINE!
Ur last 3 words suddenly gave me the urge to wanna play Daytona. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.