Love Capsule <3

p500059413-4.jpg

nice~ :heart:

All natural light? that place must be very well lit, wanted to ask if u were using any external flash. cery nie series btw

All natural light? that place must be very well lit, wanted to ask if u were using any external flash. cery nie series btw

Yup, just natural light for most of the shots I think. It's just the exposure, the places are normal, and indoor, not really well lit but ok.

nice~ :heart:

Thanks!

:)

Yup, just natural light for most of the shots I think. It's just the exposure, the places are normal, and indoor, not really well lit but ok.

Thanks!

very nice series..
I personally prefer wedding pics to be well lit, as it portrays happiness. Yours are not over done.

Mind sharing the lens and apertures used for the pics?

very nice series..
I personally prefer wedding pics to be well lit, as it portrays happiness. Yours are not over done.

Mind sharing the lens and apertures used for the pics?

Thanks!!! Mostly I use 24mm 1.4 and 85mm 1.4.

The emotions and moment no doubt are there. But photos seem too bright to me

Can see that you really "intentionally" controlled the exposure to be slightly over-exposed. But don't you think you have lost much of the gown's details? Just my 2 cents...

Anyway, it looks fresh to me from your aspect ratio... though might be weird if the couple wants to print it on 4R.

Can see that you really "intentionally" controlled the exposure to be slightly over-exposed. But don't you think you have lost much of the gown's details? Just my 2 cents...

Anyway, it looks fresh to me from your aspect ratio... though might be weird if the couple wants to print it on 4R.

Thanks for your input. I think the gown is not too overexposure in all the shots at least, and also when the gown is so white there is much 'details' anyway?

This series is designed to be printed in a book so I wanted to have brighter look and thus the layout.

Last edited: