Looking for the 2 guys who used Panasonic and Olympus at the Chinese Garden outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Max.
Don't get so upset.:)

The two of them have been very very busy I suppose. One of them starts school this week and he had a project to rush.

I am currently trying to get my pics up.
Just got back from Malaysia (hometown). Hosea a great help in teaching me wat to do. Hope to get my non-IR pics up for comments soon.

I am hoping even more that we will meet up again!!:) :)

Happy New Year to all in the group that met in the lat outing!!!

Elvin

H everyone. These are some pics i took at Chinese Gardens. Could I have some comments please? Thks in advance (Smile)
DSC_0801.jpg

DSC_0799.jpg

DSC_0792.jpg

DSC_0760.jpg

DSC_0727.jpg

Hi everybody, i'm the panasonic guy, and apologies to all wanting to help me solve the prob
with my IR, but I haven post it yet as i'm so super busy with my school and work...
will post it up ASAP by new year's day..and btw really so sorry to hosea also, for the delay .....:(
I will see what i can do with the strange looking IR photos i took that day, and then post it up for you all to see what to rectify.

and as for max 2.8, can you please refrain from posting comments like that?
its been almost 1.5 weeks since i last went into this forum, and I was quite disappointed to see words like "disappear" or "selfish" about this panasonic guy who runs when his own problems are solved.
I understand that you want to help newbies(me included) with their probs, I truely appreciate that. But please understand that not everybody has the luxury of
having time to do what he wants or enjoy.

Thank you
Gabriel Tan

hercules said:
Hi everybody, i'm the panasonic guy, and apologies to all wanting to help me solve the prob
with my IR, but I haven post it yet as i'm so super busy with my school and work...
will post it up ASAP by new year's day..and btw really so sorry to hosea also, for the delay .....:(
I will see what i can do with the strange looking IR photos i took that day, and then post it up for you all to see what to rectify.

and as for max 2.8, can you please refrain from posting comments like that?
its been almost 1.5 weeks since i last went into this forum, and I was quite disappointed to see words like "disappear" or "selfish" about this panasonic guy who runs when his own problems are solved.
I understand that you want to help newbies(me included) with their probs, I truely appreciate that. But please understand that not everybody has the luxury of
having time to do what he wants or enjoy.

Thank you
Gabriel Tan

You dun even have the courtesy to post a thankyou and your updates note like the rest, thats what pissed me off. I am not sure whether you are busy or lazy. I am a busy person too, but I make it a point to answer to people with problem asap, of course I aspect the person to let me know whether is the problem solved or not so I can help look for answer if not solved. Not left wondering what to do with it...

Closing this thread to stop getting more disappointment.

You are not welcome
:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.