Looking for Temp Photography Assistants

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinken

Jun 9, 2005
Pasir Ris
colourdots.com
Hi,

We're looking for photography assistants for wedding day photography on assignment basis (usually on weekends). Obviously, if you perform well, we're more inclined to use you for more jobs.

Job Scope

The main role is to assist me with simple lighting.

During the night, the assistant will also do the table shots during banquet.

The assistant is likely to have some experience with us second shooting as well.

Pre-requisites

* A positive and responsible work attitude precedes all other requirements. Punctuality, being able to take the initiative (to ask questions, attempt to troubleshoot before coming to me, pre-empt problems before they arise) are essential traits and attitudes, amongst others.

* The assistant must be able to converse comfortably in both English and Mandarin.

* The assistant will need to have his/her own DSLR and basic zoom lens and flash. Canon system is preferred.

To Apply
Send me an email at ken@colourdots.com with

1)your full name
2)your nick in CS
3)contact number
4)age
5)experience as an assistant or weddings, if any
6)short write up of why you want to apply as an assistant and what photography means to you.
7)your expected rates (wages either on assignment basis or hourly basis).
8)If you like, you can also include your expectations on what you hope to gain from this stint.

Short-listed applicants will be contacted via phone or email for a face-to-face interview. Hope to hear from you soon.

P.S.: Please do not P.M., call, or sms, as it I need to be able to track the applications via email. Thanks.

Thanks for all the responses. As I am only looking for only one assistant, the applications received are actually more than enough. For those who responded, please give me some time to work through the applications. I will try my very best to reply to each and single one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.