Looking for Hot Hip Photographers for our Test Shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyintl

Aug 29, 2006
Hello I'm looking for hot, eccentric, hip, young/old,/upcoming and incredible photographers who'd like to do test shoots for me and my fiance. We are both international models and will be staying in Singapore for a month or two. Please send your website and work at avisiwa@ribbsaeter.com so we can see your stuff. Thank you guys!

slyintl said:
Hello I'm looking for hot, eccentric, hip, young/old,/upcoming and incredible photographers who'd like to do test shoots for me and my fiance. We are both international models and will be staying in Singapore for a month or two. Please send your website and work at avisiwa@ribbsaeter.com so we can see your stuff. Thank you guys!
firstly, welcome to clubsnap.

secondly, if you're asking for free test shoots, you should be the one sending your images thru first. if it's a paid shoot, then disregard this point.

slyintl said:
:think: Always miss out the important part.

Status
Not open for further replies.