Looking for grassland location

snowpea

Mar 25, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a green hilly location that can let me capture a horizon shot where the green grass meets the horizon. Anyone come across such location in Singapore? I've tried landfills @ Lorong Halus, Botanic Gardens, Bartley Cemetery, have not found a uninterrupted horizon yet. Please help. ; )Newbie snowpea

ahbian

May 23, 2006
Are you going really wide angle? that would make it harder to have a "clean horizon".

There are some open fields and slopes in Sengkang area, you can eliminate distracting elements by composing your pics creatively.

snowpea

Mar 25, 2010
Which part of Senkang would that be? Have you shot there before? Any photos to share?

ahbian

May 23, 2006
I have not shot what I'm guessing you have intended (is it like those windows vista screens?) so no pics to help you with.

On the other hand, if you have a link to a similar photo you wish to achieve, you can post the link here so we can better understand the expectations and give suggestions. :)

One easy way is that you get on the LRT line in Sengkang and take a round of the area from the top, then scout out which area (if any) suits your purpose.

Feb 6, 2006
Welcome to CS !
Hope you find your grassland soon !

Top Bottom