Looking for Full Time Studio / Photographer's Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeCee

Aug 16, 2005
www.instagram.com
We are looking for FULL TIME Studio / Photographer's Assistant. Our studio is located in Toa Payoh.
We are an established commercial photography studio and the working hours may be long. Lots of learning opportunities and a great insight to the world of commercial photography.

Do not need to know much about photography.

Only those who had completed NS, willing to work hard & willing to learn and must be able to start work soon need apply.

Pls forward your CV to: tommy@studio8.com.sg or call 63533141.

With our tight schedule we may not be able to reply to your mail immediately. I will try to reply to your mail as soon as possible.:D

i am able to commit on a full-time temporary basis. can i join in?

i haven't enlisted, but i'm really keen. is it possible still ?

i am able to commit on a full-time temporary basis. can i join in?

Hi Guys,
We are looking for Full Time staff. Most of the time we don't work on Weekends. As we work pretty long hours on weekdays, weekend are for us to rest and spend family time (or "pak tor" with gf for those not marry lah.:bsmilie: ).
So those can work FULL TIME need apply.

For those before NS but waiting to go, we may consider if you have more than 4 months to spare.

Thanks for asking Guys.:D

Hi im interested. I just ORD in feb. Have a few months to spare before school starts in july/august. Free on weekdays. And i kinda like the idea tt weekends are off for u guys too. haaa. I've been shooting 2years ish of wedding photography and shot some events too. Can pm me or contact me via email at gideonmusic@hotmail.com. THanks.
:)

Hi i hope to pick up some hands on still as a photographer's Assistant as i am working my way up to be a freelance photographer. I am 38 yrs of age and an many yrs of working experience in different fields. However, i am free from noon or at times late morning as i run my business early morning. What time would you usually start ur photo shoots? Tks

Hi i interested in photography and hope to work in this aspect of job,can start work immediately but during May i need to for 1week of ICT.

Status
Not open for further replies.