Looking For Eurasian/Caucasian Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferdinand

Jun 14, 2005
Looking for Eurasian/Caucasian Models ( 1 male and 1 female ) to do on location shoot in Borneo.

Looking at this as a trade. Yes I know there will be people here that will have opinions of their own with regards to this matter so I will ignore any post that is O.T. thought I will make that clear in advance.

You will be flown to Borneo. And will be put up at a five star hotel in one of their high end suites (not your standard room) all meals (ala carte, buffer etc.) and drinks ( cocktails, softdrinks, alcoholic drinks, non-alcoholic drinks, water etc.) provided for the duration of your stay ( up to 5 days ) Your laundry will be taken care as well :) . Exotic shooting locations reachable only by boat, tree canopy walk, waterfall, longhouses etc.

Must provide own make up and costume.

If interested please contact me for further details.'

Thanks,
Ferdinand

Good luck. If you want professional caucasian model, you won't get them.

On the surface, the exchange sounds like a good deal. However, how many hours will the models have to be at the shoot? At the end of the day, do they even have the opportunities/time to enjoy the facilities of the resort.

Unless, you are promissing 4 hours of shoot a day, or less, then, some amateurs may look at this as an exchange for a free getaway. So, you better post more details.

Deadpoet said:
Good luck. If you want professional caucasian model, you won't get them.

On the surface, the exchange sounds like a good deal. However, how many hours will the models have to be at the shoot? At the end of the day, do they even have the opportunities/time to enjoy the facilities of the resort.

Unless, you are promissing 4 hours of shoot a day, or less, then, some amateurs may look at this as an exchange for a free getaway. So, you better post more details.

Thanks for the info Deadpoet. No not necessarily professional but anyone with potential and we would require to look at their portfolio before deciding. And yes it would be at most 4 hours shoot a day a location and there will be off days. This is something that will be discuss with interested party. Thank you.

Regards,
Ferdinand.

Status
Not open for further replies.