Looking for advice on compact flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dreamz2003

Hi,

I am looking at buying my first digital camera (Canon Powershot S45) and a 256 MB Compact Flash. I would like to seek some advise from the CF experts here on what to look out for when buying a CF. Speed - What speed should I go for? Brand - Are there any brands that are better than others, or are there no differences? Any other things to look out for? Would appreciate some info and comparisons. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by dreamz2003
Hi,

I am looking at buying my first digital camera (Canon Powershot S45) and a 256 MB Compact Flash. I would like to seek some advise from the CF experts here on what to look out for when buying a CF. Speed - What speed should I go for? Brand - Are there any brands that are better than others, or are there no differences? Any other things to look out for? Would appreciate some info and comparisons. Thanks in advance!

Ridata and Transcend brand are widely used by many users here. As for speed, the faster the better. But there are also some super fast CF that are for specific digicam only. :)

I won't advice u to buy brands that u never heard of. Buy those that are tested & recommended by many people here and u won't go wrong. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.