Looking 4 folks to share CoolScan IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

rochkoh

Feb 8, 2002
Under your skin
Visit site
Greetings,

kongg and i are intending to share a CoolScan IV, and are looking for one more person to spilt the cost with. Terms will naturally be spilt down three ways.

Preferrence will be given to those staying around AMK.

Interested parties, kindly leave their name and contact number(s) or PM us.

regards n enjoy,
rOCh

Originally posted by rochkoh
Hey Togu,

Yeah i just got that DC. It's a family item. :)

Am also using a Nikon SLR. Need to digitize them slides.

:light: Get it . :p

Originally posted by rochkoh
Greetings,

kongg and i are intending to share a CoolScan IV, and are looking for one more person to spilt the cost with. Terms will naturally be spilt down three ways.

Preferrence will be given to those staying around AMK.

Interested parties, kindly leave their name and contact number(s) or PM us.

regards n enjoy,
rOCh

IMHO, not really worth getting scanner now. If you need to scan, go to the SAFRA Photo Club at Bukit Merah and book their Coolscan IV. $4 for 3 hours only.

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

IMHO, not really worth getting scanner now. If you need to scan, go to the SAFRA Photo Club at Bukit Merah and book their Coolscan IV. $4 for 3 hours only.

Regards
CK

But it's at !@$!#@$!@#$#@!$@#@#!#$@!#!@ BUKIT MERAH! AND IT'S #(@!&$(#$(!#@$&(!#@&$*#!$#!#@$#$!@#@$!#@#! SAFRA!!!

Originally posted by YSLee

But it's at !@$!#@$!@#$#@!$@#@#!#$@!#!@ BUKIT MERAH! AND IT'S #(@!&$(#$(!#@$&(!#@&$*#!$#!#@$#$!@#@$!#@#! SAFRA!!!

Relax friend. :) But hey, it's only $4. Sure beats buying the thing and trying to sell it after buying DSLR.....

Regards
CK

Relax friend. :) But hey, it's only $4. Sure beats buying the thing and trying to sell it after buying DSLR.....

Regards
CK

Heh, but getting there is probably not very worth it..

Regards
CK

What requirement is needed to rent it? and can we use our CD to burn the images or wat?

I joined SAFRA with intentions to use the LS-40 at BM. But really hard to meet their opening hours... If I buy one, it'll be for long term. I can scan anytime I like. Can even bring to office to scan. Quite worth it, I think...

Roch, when and where you buying? Maybe we go tgt, can push price down or get more freebies ;)

hey rochkoh and kongg, sorry for the last minute pull-out guys... feel kinda bad about it... :(

you're welcome to come my office and use the Acer Scanwit if you want... got a cd burner attached to the machine...

Regards
CK
Where is the SAFRA photo club located at? (Which part of the building)
Any requirements before we can book it, such as must be a member, etc....

No worries Larry..

Where's your office? ;)

Originally posted by Larry
hey rochkoh and kongg, sorry for the last minute pull-out guys... feel kinda bad about it... :(

you're welcome to come my office and use the Acer Scanwit if you want... got a cd burner attached to the machine...

Originally posted by mpenza
Is it possible to use a lightbox, magnifier and digicam to digitise slides?

See streetshooter's test setup and my pics.

Thanks YS! I initially thought the Streetshooter used a "CPU casing" ;p now, I reread it and knew it's a light box...

for others interested, here's the link to Streetshoorter's setup:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9001&highlight=slide

Just tried it (using a Hoya +10 and the Cabin lightpanel) and results're pretty ok :)

rochkoh, hope you don't mind me hijackig the thread....

why not join hardwarezone as a deluxe member and queue up to buy the coolscan III at $199?

Status
Not open for further replies.