Locations for macro shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoro

Dec 27, 2006
www.flickr.com
Hi,

I'm trying hard to look for nice spots for macro bug shots. Any type of bugs would do.

so far I have been to the Botanical Gardens. Any other places to recommend ? Fellow macro shooter, care to share ?

Hi,

I'm trying hard to look for nice spots for macro bug shots. Any type of bugs would do.

so far I have been to the Botanical Gardens. Any other places to recommend ? Fellow macro shooter, care to share ?

Pasir Ris Park, or actually any park if you look hard enough... ;)

I agree. Insects are everywhere... literally. U just need to keep your eyes peeled.

Try the reservoir parks or any town garden parks that aren't too ermm... man-made.

For me, I personally like to go to more "natural" places... MacRitchie Reservoir's trails are nice... so are Lower Peirce ones... and I usually like to take some time to sink into nature... like, be absorbed into nature. That way, I'm more sensitive to tiny sounds and movements. And walk slow... =)

thanks for the locations. Will check out Pasir Ris and the Reservoir out

A good place will be the lower pierce reservoir at the boardwalk areas. For faster access, can park at the Casurina (not sure of spelling) roti plata area, where there are coupon parking, and can walk straight to the boardwalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.