Livesnapps is looking for Photographers, Software Techs, and Customer Service Execs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allstar

Jul 1, 2007
Woodlands
simplyshoes.blogspot.com
Good day everyone, L I V E S N A P P S is hiring!

Let me do some basic introduction to Livesnapps!

Livesnapps has never been about 'me' but 'you' as the focus. Livesnapps started with a professional photographer and a software/website developer, wanting to provide customers with the ultimate live visual entertainment experience, along with high professional standards of photography, capturing moments that instant, lasting a lifetime.

Livesnapps's core values are embedded into our name itself! Let's see if you can find them!

Live - Providing 'Live Visual Entertainment' for you and your guests!
Lives - Changing lives through photography, capturing moments, leaving memories that lasts a life time.
Snapps - Snapping moments that could have only been captured that instant, that moment.
Apps - Using an integrated system of appliactions to ensure a simultaneous workflow, ensureing that you and your guests enjoy throughout!

Livesnapps is sincerely looking forward to give the young ones opportunities in life you may never get or even chance upon. If you have what it takes to be part of our team, email us at hello@livesnapps.com

Please include the following information in your application for the various job titles.

A. Event Photographer
1. Full Name
2. Age
3. Contact Number
4. What you are currently doing? (Studying? At? Working?)
5. Completed NS? (For guys)
6. Portfolio (Please give us a link to the best portfolio you have online or you could send us a zipped file)
7. Equipment you are currently using (camera, lenses, flash etc)
8. A short write up introducing yourself and what photography AND event photography means to you!

B. Wedding Photographer
1. Full Name
2. Age
3. Contact Number
6. Portfolio (Please give us a link to the best portfolio you have online or you could send us a zipped file)
7. Equipment you are currently using (camera, lenses, flash etc)
8. A short write up introducing yourself and what photography AND wedding photography means to you!

C. Software Technical Officer
1. Full Name
2. Age
3. Contact Number
6. What are the software you are familiar with? (Photoshop? Programming? Coding? etc)
7. Equipment you are currently using (Laptop OS. Windows/Mac)

D. Customer Service Executive
1. Full Name
2. Age
3. Contact Number
6. A short write up introducing yourself and why we should choose YOU to be our frontline of the business.

Please email all information in the above following format(s) to hello@livesnapps.com
Do join our page at http://www.facebook.com/livesnapps or drop by our page at http://livesnapps.com(under construction).

We will do our very best to get back to you as soon as we can!

Response has been great! Thanks guys!

But please specify the job you are looking to work as.

And please provide a extensive portfolio, for example, if you are applying for a job as a events photographer, please show me a set of what you have done as a events photographer and not throw everything for me to see. I cannot decide what's best for you.

And do attach a picture of yourself as well. Thanks!

Thanks guys for the really overwhelming response. To make things easy on our side, please provide a proper portfolio which we are able to see properly and with ease. We are also looking for more event photographers at the moment and who are able to shoot on weekdays. In any case, just keep the resumes coming! =D

Thank you all for the overwhelming responses. We're really glad. Do keep them coming. Looking for more event photographers, preferbly those who have a D300(s), D700, D3, D3s, D3x. Thanks. Even if you do not have any of those, do send in what you're made of. Ultimately, it's skill, not equipment. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.