LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
taken at velocity

Torres.JPG

bought matchday programme booklet at national stadium during training session today :D

5813_107380978722_657038722_2342812_73499_n.jpg

Wow... mind asking how much it is???
Must get one during the match day! ;p

$10. Abit exp though hahaha. But once in a while, very worth it !!!!! :thumbsup::bsmilie:

Anyway show every liverpool fans pls show your support by cheering for the liverpool players along Singapore River at abt 1.30pm ;)

Feel like going to Clarke Quay today...wonder if they'll barricade the places by the river for safety purposes anot...anyway didn't manage to rent lens so i wonder if 17-85 reach is enough...don't wanna go there in the end can't get anything good...Lol.

Whoo!!! Just came back from CQ...Red frenzy there man...players were smiling and everything went well...except the fact that they arrived at 2.05PM. 25 Mins late -.-

I took some photo at clark quay today but somehow the boat was really close to the river bank, I keep on snap..snap..snap and snap. I was so excited because I can see all the players face very close...came back home feeling so happy and thinking I got the players photo. My setup was D90 + Nikon AF 80 - 400 mm ( loaned fr my fren ) with bursting mode at shutter speed 1250. Uploading all the photo into my pc, to my surprise all of those photo where I could take up close with the players was blur and blur blur..... didn't realize I was forgetten to change my camera focusing mode to AF. Really really sad....:cry:

waaaa i cao tar camping at outside central area under the hot sun. Hehehe Shiok get alot of nice nice photos :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.