LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (36) End of the Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyypia to join Bayer Leverkusen at end of season

no hyypia in Singapore!!!!!!! Nooooooo :bheart:

was hoping to see hyppia and shake hands with him and get his autograph on my LFC jersey...

haiz! :sticktong
I was very fortunate the last time LFC came here i managed to capture them on video for their 1st warm up few hours after their touchdown at Padang...Hyypia was very sporting when i requested him to give me a wave,he just obliged...:thumbsup: great pro & a deserved LEGEND...but unfortunately i misplaced that video during shifting of house...now i gotto search for it...precious stuff:bsmilie:

LUCAS FOR SALE?​

REDS MOVE FOR NEGREDO
Lucas has been a good servant for this club...for that amount of $$$,LFC can use to sign players to strengthen other areas as we are super strong in midfield. From what i read,negredo looks promising...but only time can tell...never see him play yet though...must find video clips of him playing...

Lucas has been a good servant for this club...
I don't agree about Lucas being a good servant of LFC. Some games he played great, some other games its to tear your hair apart looking looking for mercy.. and its not as if he has been at LFC for many years. But I accept that he is young and we are looking at an unfinished article, so his sale might have been hastened by public pressure.

Hopefully, we won't regret it in the future. But not so many font memories (at least I feel).

-- Marios

I was very fortunate the last time LFC came here i managed to capture them on video for their 1st warm up few hours after their touchdown at Padang...Hyypia was very sporting when i requested him to give me a wave,he just obliged...:thumbsup: great pro & a deserved LEGEND...but unfortunately i misplaced that video during shifting of house...now i gotto search for it...precious stuff:bsmilie:

We should make a Clubsnap Liverpool group (list) so that we all go and cheer / jeer (depending who is holding the ball) when they come to Singapore..

I don't agree about Lucas being a good servant of LFC. Some games he played great, some other games its to tear your hair apart looking looking for mercy.. and its not as if he has been at LFC for many years. But I accept that he is young and we are looking at an unfinished article, so his sale might have been hastened by public pressure.

Hopefully, we won't regret it in the future. But not so many font memories (at least I feel).

-- Marios
everybody has got their own opinion...for me lucas has been a good servant in the absence of Gerrard/Masch...his running from box to box deserve some mentioning...yes he's made some mistakes during some games but tell me which player doesnt? Some players like Gerrard & Torres will never get the flak lucas got by doing the same mistake though...they are the stars...

We should make a Clubsnap Liverpool group (list) so that we all go and cheer / jeer (depending who is holding the ball) when they come to Singapore..
bro cheesecake can have the honour...he's the director of Clubsnap LFC fanclub...no.18 he chop liao...:bsmilie:

Yah..but then how much?

Last time brazil play here is already 60bucks..i think Liverpool will be more expensive..:think:
i think errrr hope lah...its lesser than that...coz i'm sure LFC can get fullhouse...

interesting.. let the honour goes to our kelong admin...

1 of my fav players. sad..

all the best for him!

No doubt abt his performace wif LFC all these years..but age does catch up on all sportsman..vaccancies has to be open up for new blood..;p

All I can say is, wish him all the best with his football career.:thumbsup:

-- Marios

i think lucas is really over-rated. he is not up to the mark of EPL, let alone to play for an illustrious and great club like LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!

pls sell him ASAP.

No doubt abt his performace wif LFC all these years..but age does catch up on all sportsman..vaccancies has to be open up for new blood..;p

All I can say is, wish him all the best with his football career.:thumbsup:

haissss :cry:
i wish he ended his professional football career in LFC.

One of my all time fav defender and player :thumbsup:

all the best !

SELL LUCAS
SELL LUCAS! :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.