LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (32) Buang manCircle, Buang Buang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO CHARGE FOR BOSINGWA

The FA today confirmed there will be no disciplinary action against Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa following his high challenge on Yossi Benayoun on Sunday.
An FA statement reads: "Bosingwa was involved in an incident with Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun during the Premier League match at Anfield on February 1.

"Referee Mike Riley has informed the FA that, while he did not see the incident himself, it was seen by his assistant Mo Matadar. No action was taken against Bosingwa by the officials.

"Under the FIFA Laws of the Game, the FA is prohibited from taking disciplinary action when incidents are seen at the time by the match officials."

:thumbsd: :angry:

I hope the system can seriously change..can use video as official just like super bowl..

other than returning keane, LFC did not have any transfer activities during the window

:think:

either Rafa think we have a good enough squad to challenge
or we have no money

other than returning keane, LFC did not have any transfer activities during the window

or we have no money

i wonder if police can charge the fella ?

or we have no money

Most likely got no $ :sweatsm:

Time for a new thread liao.

i rate rafa very highly...:thumbsup: one of the best in the biznez,kuyt came from holland with quite a reputation...he doesnt score lots of goals in england as to when he played in holland but his very hi workrate is something we have to give credit...not forgetting he scored some goals & that goal that keep us in the champions league...:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope the system can seriously change..can use video as official just like super bowl..
Nothing wrong with system... the problem is the official. If the lineman standing next to the incident informed the referee and the referee choose not to take action, then the fault lies with the referee. In this case, the lineman is at fault as he clearly think it's not serious enough to inform the referee.

Status
Not open for further replies.