LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *56* - You'll Never Walk Alone!! Com'on You REDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody working hard with maxi bra!

A Maxi Rodriguez-inspired Liverpool smashed Fulham 5-2 at Craven Cottage to keep their hopes of European football alive. The Argentine grabbed a hat-trick, while the brilliant Luis Suarez and Dirk Kuyt netted the other two. Four points now separate the Merseysiders from Manchester City, who face Tottenham on Tuesday night. Can Liverpool finish in the top four?

well, this win proves one thing...... the players can win big times, so long they happy to play. Now they seems to enjoy football.

Suarez is a livewire no 7... his hard running benefit maxi to score the fastest goal in the league... 35secs!!!

REDS were hungry and could score more goals but settled for 5-2 which was very satisfying... martin tyler mentioned during the game that kenny will be given 100mil pound for summer shopping spree... WOW!!!

i really looking forward for next season wit great expectation :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well Done REDS

JoJo made that pass, Hope he will come out good in the next season. Every players seems to played alot better during the last few games. Apart from the brilliant contribution from Suarez I think they are afraid to be sold off after the season ends. Maxi 7 goals in last 3 games, Kuyt also cant stop scoring.Now diff to sell them liao. Even Lucas created assist by passing a through ball, how often can you see that. Why they want to stay in LFC? Because we are gonna be the Champion next season they dont want to miss out the winner medals even if they just sit on the bench :heart:

based on the current form and goal scoring record, i am guessing either maxi or dirty kite stole torre's lucky g-string
maxi - 2 hattricks in 3 games
kite - 9 goals in 8 games

JoJo made that pass, Hope he will come out good in the next season. Every players seems to played alot better during the last few games. Apart from the brilliant contribution from Suarez I think they are afraid to be sold off after the season ends. Maxi 7 goals in last 3 games, Kuyt also cant stop scoring.Now diff to sell them liao. Even Lucas created assist by passing a through ball, how often can you see that. Why they want to stay in LFC? Because we are gonna be the Champion next season they dont want to miss out the winner medals even if they just sit on the bench :heart:

AMEN!!!

wow....great win for you guys! :)

Perhaps the time has come for a Red Dawn

John Flanagan, Jack Robinson, Jay Spearing, Jonjo Shelvey and Martin Kelly have all made great strides under the Kop Hero and have slotted in comfortably to aid Liverpool through their injury troubles, with all of them turning in performances that belie their years. Dalglish’s belief in the youngsters has been a breathe of fresh air in a league that sees the likes of Chelsea and Manchester City mainly ignoring home grown talent and preferring to spend big abroad, but with a reported major summer overhaul of Liverpool’s squad, will the promising starlets be lost amongst pound signs and foreign imports?

The future is bright down Anfield Road and if Kenny Dalglish sits tight, he will reap the rewards from his young stars next season, and with the money saved on transfers perhaps Kenny can afford a different haircut after 30 years.

YWNA Liverpool

Yes Liverpool is heading the right directions. Very anxious for the new seasons!!!!

Anyway, the 19th Title Man United got also not easy........ as much as i dun like, still must admit they did it well. Do hope next seasons we will fare better against KKJ teams....... and no more manager change.

Status
Not open for further replies.