LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
now wait for hotcake result..

hull city only had 3-4 chances if i could rmb, and they made that 2 count.. :thumbsup:

Been busy and also too disappointed by all the recent results. Can't even bear to read any recent soccer news...:sweatsm:

Have faith... Brudder Rodz can cheer you up :thumbsup::thumbsup:

recent weeks Cheesecake must be busy waving his fav goal scorer undies !!!!:bsmilie:
i also think so...bro cheesecake muz have been waving Kuyt's Red gstrings...coz Kuyt's been in RedHot form...

i think he must have brought out his entire collection and waving all of them
:thumbsup: :bsmilie:
bought? he fought for it...:bsmilie:

Finally can see some light after the Storm......
yeah...i'm always confident with LFC 2nd half of the season form...doesnt matter if manC & villa got game/s in hand,we have the points & we are in 4th spot now...:thumbsup:

From Shankly to Rafa we've followed our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream, Our journey is long, but our goal stays the same, To keep for our children, the famous red name. Wherever we are, wherever we stay, Be sure the Kopites will sieze the day. For this is our destiny, our passion and pride, Liverpool Football Club, The worlds greatest side. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

From Shankly to Rafa we've followed our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream, Our journey is long, but our goal stays the same, To keep for our children, the famous red name. Wherever we are, wherever we stay, Be sure the Kopites will sieze the day. For this is our destiny, our passion and pride, Liverpool Football Club, The worlds greatest side. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow, so poetic:thumbsup:

You'll Never Walk Alone!

The league table is back to the usual 4 suspects again:bsmilie: Now just waiting for a miracle that disaster will fall on the oily russian team, the circle forming team, and the hole-in-butt team:sticktong:bsmilie:

The league table is back to the usual 4 suspects again:bsmilie: Now just waiting for a miracle that disaster will fall on the oily russian team, the circle forming team, and the hole-in-butt team:sticktong:bsmilie:

I dun hope so much..just maintain top 4..and make sure Manure dun climb on top..:sweat:

Nice poetry.. :thumbsup:

yeah...i'm always confident with LFC 2nd half of the season form...doesnt matter if manC & villa got game/s in hand,we have the points & we are in 4th spot now...:thumbsup:

I think 3rd spot is also possible. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Given that it is almost impossible for Liverpool to win this season EPL, I can only hope Chel$ki can keep on winning and Manu keep on buanging.

:thumbsup: remain hopeful..and pray for Manure buang buang buang!!

Maggie Q must be CC's codename for Dirty Kite:bsmilie:
Now then u know? to bro cheesecake Maggie Q=Dirk Kuyt...

I dun hope so much..just maintain top 4..and make sure Manure dun climb on top..:sweat:
i'm aiming higher than 4th placing...3rd the very least...

Given that it is almost impossible for Liverpool to win this season EPL, I can only hope Chel$ki can keep on winning and Manu keep on buanging.
manure will drop some more points...juz wait & see...we still got to visit old toilet to deliver manure remember? i think they still need to play villa...manC...chelski...errr,maybe even hull...victorious against manC

I think 3rd spot is also possible. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
we have to beat arse this weds 1st...

A little surprise nobody mention Fellaini's performance in that game.

Guess we are too excited by the derby win.

A pathetic player and it is probably a blessing in disguise that he didn't get to continue. First he kicked the ball into Kyut. Then there's the obvious stamping on Kyrgiakos. I would expect a derby match to be full of hard tackling. But certainly not with malice.

Fellaini has had full view of how Kyrgiakos comes in for the tackle. He could have avoided it altogether. Instead he chooses to have this studs on Kyrgiakos.

Really poor sportsmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.