LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB(05) - You'll Never Walk Alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG GAME!!! cannot afford to DRAW or LOSE.

mux beat them!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hahahaa...from now on every game is a BIG game!!!:bsmilie:

wa lau... 4-0 up liao

the more MrBig say, the better it gets for us!!! MrBig is our lucky mascot!!!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wonderful scoreline. Yeah Mrbig our luckystar.

Good result. The team played solidly and looked comfortable all through. Mascherano looked good for someone making a debut and written off by the Hammers. Nice to see Fowler score, very cool penalties. Wished he got the hattrick. Pennant also looked good.

But I think there needs to be more done. We had a bit of luck with the penalties especially the first one (i thought the kick on crouch was a penalty but the "foul" on Gerrard?). But except for a very well played and well taken fourth goal, we didn't really manage to put Sheffield under sustained pressure and create all that many clear cut chances. Kuyt especially was not as sharp as i would like. He was a little slow to react to a few good openings and frankly has been missing too many chances lately. Needs to work on his first touch. But his supporting play is top class still. love the header that ended up with the second penalty. And we were too lopsided in attack. except right at the start, we barely threatened from the left and Mark Gonzalez totally faded later.

Still a good night's work though and I hope we'll build on this. YNWA.

Yabedabedoooooooooo.....4-0...after 2-1...let the good times roll...common u reds!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.