LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB(05) - You'll Never Walk Alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
another long range goal by gerrard. whoohoo!!

Here are the Goals vs Boro.

Muz get pass Chel$ki 1st b4 dreaming abt No.6 ;)

u guys r tough to beat.....we need more luck!!! :)

u guys r tough to beat.....we need more luck!!! :)

I dun see anyone in the EPL have more luck then u guys...no need more la...:devil:

I dun see anyone in the EPL have more luck then u guys...no need more la...:devil:

greedy mah.....:bsmilie:

Can't agree more especially grinding out many 1-0 wins and in some cases when the opposition played better football and should have won. :bsmilie:

that's life....sometimes the ball clearly crossed the goal line by several feet and the ref also doesn't give a goal. life just isn't always fair! but i believe luck evens out in the long run lah. :bsmilie:

that's life....sometimes the ball clearly crossed the goal line by several feet and the ref also doesn't give a goal. life just isn't always fair! but i believe luck evens out in the long run lah. :bsmilie:

Remember, Lady Luck sometimes doesn't wear Blue.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Aiya... in life it is never fair la... jus look at us u know what ... 4 first team defenders out at this stage of the game:sweat: .... but it is ok as we have the player with tha capability to cover so still ok:devil:

Remember, Lady Luck sometimes doesn't wear Blue.:bsmilie:

yep....she has worn red many times b4..... :bsmilie:

Aiya... in life it is never fair la... jus look at us u know what ... 4 first team defenders out at this stage of the game:sweat: .... but it is ok as we have the player with tha capability to cover so still ok:devil:

you all no problems lah....as long as you have wonderboy ronaldo and the wily SAF, the footballing world is your oyster! :bsmilie:

you all no problems lah....as long as you have wonderboy ronaldo and the wily SAF, the footballing world is your oyster! :bsmilie:

Wah, a Chelsea fan having so much faith in their rival. That's rare, man. Thank you, thank you. :bsmilie:

Wah, a Chelsea fan having so much faith in their rival. That's rare, man. Thank you, thank you. :bsmilie:

hey, we know talent when we see one. :thumbsup:

urside oso gt Drogba can le...:bsmilie:

GLORY GLORY MAN U!!!

GO REDS GO!!!

:devil:

A win against Wigan this weekend and we atleast get 4th CL spot...then we welcome Jose and the blues gang...

Status
Not open for further replies.