LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is buying Man City :thumbsup:

Die Manchester derby will never be the same :bsmilie:

Imagine the opening game @ Maine Road... 2 elephants leading the players out from the Tunnel... Heehee.... ;p

Imagine the opening game @ Maine Road... 2 elephants leading the players out from the Tunnel... Heehee.... ;p

To welcome LFC players he will have 2 rare white elephants. Singha beer and Pak thai for refreshments at half time :bsmilie:

Not forgetting TATA YOUNG half time concert... Heehee... ;p

Tom yum soups everyday for the Man City players n staffs. But afraid wait they Lou Sai. hahaha:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

To welcome LFC players he will have 2 rare white elephants. Singha beer and Pak thai for refreshments at half time :bsmilie:

maybe they can employed some Ah Gua dancing??:bsmilie:

worst off season that i know off...common sign someone la...anyone??? LoL sound desperate liao...sekali suddenly sign someone really big how? TORRESSSSSSSS

but i think recently torres deal may break down due to liverpool dont wish to tigger the release clauses. :(

but i think recently torres deal may break down due to liverpool dont wish to tigger the release clauses. :(
sometimes its juz wayang la...here pull string..there pull string...i think somebody big will come as promissed by the yankees...LoL,highly likely will be Torresssssssss,YES...i like....

sometimes its juz wayang la...here pull string..there pull string...i think somebody big will come as promissed by the yankees...LoL,highly likely will be Torresssssssss,YES...i like....

yeah hope that he will join us soon.:thumbsup:

Its Sat am in Sg and Fri nite in Liverpool. No news.

Latest news is Thaksin is heading for 75% ownership and the best news is there is 50m pounds of transfer funds to compete ag Man U and the EPL :bigeyes:

Lucky he didnt take over LFC :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.