Little India - Evening and Night shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimDavis

Mar 15, 2004
Bedok
Went to Little India today to take some shots, just too crowded for any photographer to really focus and concentrate....too many people....too heavy a traffic...

Depavali2004-LittleIndia-Singapore02.jpg

Testing my Star-8 filter... ;)
Depavali2004-LittleIndia-Singapore01.jpg

Critics, comments and suggestions are welcome!

First pic very sharp! Very well exposed with your long one.
Second pic, I see stars. Lots of them...... :bsmilie:

Verdict, I like your well exposed one! :thumbsup:

first pic colours abit dull and composition lacks punch to me

second pic works magic...the stars accentuated the effect of the photo...foregrd, lead-in lines very well balanced i would say...

you should angle the 1st picture to a less cluttered background. there are many elephants lightup wait for the traffic to stop and go in the middle of the road to take. different angle from everyone that took from the side of the street.

LifeWorld said:
First pic very sharp! Very well exposed with your long one.
Second pic, I see stars. Lots of them...... :bsmilie:

Verdict, I like your well exposed one! :thumbsup:

WOW! Your comments lead my imagination runs really, really wild. ;p

Thanks for the comment and encouragement... ;) I will from now try to keep my long one well expose, as much as I could. :bsmilie:

Belle&Sebastain said:
you should angle the 1st picture to a less cluttered background. there are many elephants lightup wait for the traffic to stop and go in the middle of the road to take. different angle from everyone that took from the side of the street.

I dare not do that crossing to the middle of the road till later part at night. Also, by then when the lights were up, I started to see the effect... :dunno:

bwilly said:
where u get the star filter n how much?
tks..

I got it from AP, I think it is around S$20...can't really remember the exact price...but Star-8 is cheaper than Star-6 by S$2 though

Status
Not open for further replies.