Liquidation of local travel company, Five Stars Tours

Any interested to find Private coach service bring your from Singapore to KL on 29 Jan 14 . There are limited vaccines left ! Each Seats are $90SGD. THe Bus ride just before the Chinese New Year. PM Me or SMS me at 92374909.

Any interested to find Private coach service bring your from Singapore to KL on 29 Jan 14 . There are limited vaccines left ! Each Seats are $90SGD. THe Bus ride just before the Chinese New Year. PM Me or SMS me at 92374909.

Can be cheaper or not? $9 i take 4 seats :bsmilie:
Also where are we going really, is it STD vaccines? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
This is what elitism does to a society.

Our world would still be a peaceful and happy place if we were a nation of contruction worker, carpenters, cleaners, bus drivers, hawkers etc. And we only spoke Hokkien instead of an English tongue.

Western education and western cultural influences are the roots of all evils.

It's time our schools start to teach the kids 四書五經, 孟子, 诗经, 唐詩 etc. and restore our faith and belief that we are a rising offshoot of the great middle kingdom. To slavishly cling to the colonial decadent past would see us becoming a morally and culturally empty soul. :)

Erm what? Exploitation of the masses is a rich feature of Asian societies. I suppose that is something to be proud about.

Vacancies

not

Vaccines
------------------------------------------

Private coach service in 1st sentence became a bus ride in the 3rd sentence.