Lips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoned

May 7, 2004
Changi
www.photo.net
I have mixed feelings about this shot and was hoping to get some critique here. Too messy? bad lighting? what? Hit me. I know there's something missing but i can't place my finger on it.

TashDS5.jpg

Stoned said:
I have mixed feelings about this shot and was hoping to get some critique here. Too messy? bad lighting? what? Hit me. I know there's something missing but i can't place my finger on it.

I would find it much easier to appreciate the picture if I could recognize what it is showing. OTOH, If you don't want to show the situation, but really just the half-covered face, then I think there's too much surroundings that don't really show anything (and are partially out of focus anyway).

Messy, confusing with the two unfaced head, crop away.

Too small, if the main subject on interest is the lips, crop it.

hmmm now i feel a sense of uneasiness, probably caused by the uncertainty of the photo with reality.

how often do you get to see lips in the middle of two head tops?

It's an abstract heh. Didn't mean for it to look like anything you'd see everyday. Anyway I reckon things everyone "sees" everyday is a boring photo. It's up to the photographer to see differently isn't it?:)

find it too messy... first thing when i saw this picture is that... I tried scan around and look around for the "subject" of this picture...

just my 2 cents.

ok then that was what i couldn't put my finger on then. Thanks guys. As usual you've been a great insight.

found e lips after 3 secs looking at it..
messy and make my eyes run alll over e place..

Status
Not open for further replies.