Lingerie ad woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
to sum it all up:

41255_428675579350_505644350_4791421_3968076_n.jpg

That's why i :heart: cougars ;)

It is not easy... but some parents DO TRY their best to explain the world of nature (birds and the bees, the vices out there, etc) the best they can to the kids when they are ready to...

With regards to vulgarities - we explained to them - it is unavoidable in the real world... Some people just say it because it is fun... it is a social norm...some just say when they are in angst (uncontrollable). It is vulgar alright, if you wish to be just as vulgar then go ahead and think of the consequences when others begin to have a very bad impression of you, etc etc etc... YOU decide...

I drive past many bus stops daily and I never notice anything... If they bare too much, I am sure that will catch my attention.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I drive past many bus stops daily and I never notice anything... If they bare too much, I am sure that will catch my attention.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Got one at Chinatown. Along Sth Bridge Rd opposite Hong Lim Complex. Should be that one ah.

Ironically, I saw the ad first with the very same friend who sent me these links. Lol!

I'm beginning to wonder why there are no (known) reactions to supersized ad of scanitily dressed men emblazoned in the big name malls... :think:

Last edited:
I wonder who ended up buying the panty after looking at the ad - the intended targeted target audience or the guys?

Anyway, how about Kelvin Klein underwear showing guys with huge bulge almost bursting out from tiny piece of cloth? Are these acceptable since the guys are not complaining and the girls are oggling over them?

Last edited:
I'm beginning to wonder why there are no reactions to supersized ad of scanitily dressed men emblazoned in the big name malls... :think:

I wonder who ended up buying the panty after looking at the ad - the intended targeted target audience or the guys?

Anyway, how about Kelvin Klein underwear showing guys with huge bulge almost bursting out from tiny piece of cloth? Are these acceptable since the guys are not complaining and the girls are oggling over them?

Coz we know the bulge is fake most of the time? :bsmilie:

It is not easy... but some parents DO TRY their best to explain the world of nature (birds and the bees, the vices out there, etc) the best they can to the kids when they are ready to...

With regards to vulgarities - we explained to them - it is unavoidable in the real world... Some people just say it because it is fun... it is a social norm...some just say when they are in angst (uncontrollable). It is vulgar alright, if you wish to be just as vulgar then go ahead and think of the consequences when others begin to have a very bad impression of you, etc etc etc... YOU decide...

there are worst people than those who cursed... there are people who always speak nicely when in front of others, but deep down they may be planning how to sabo their enemies...

there are worst people than those who cursed... there are people who always speak nicely when in front of others, but deep down they may be planning how to sabo their enemies...

You're absolutely right! These are WORST! On the outside, they looked clean, proper upbringing and all... underneathe... corruption at the highest level...

Oh fine!... one below the belt... Pttffff! :confused: :bsmilie:

Ok I'll be really frank. As hot-blooded females as we can be, most of the time, we do not exactly stop in our tracks or steal glances at such underwear ads despite how gd-looking the models are.

We do, however, have double standards if the model is a fave male actor, football player, irregardless of whether for underwear ads (read: Ryan Reynolds for Hugo, Freddie Ljungberg, Wentworth Miller for Gap etc for me). :bigeyes: :heart::bigeyes:

You're absolutely right! These are WORST! On the outside, they looked clean, proper upbringing and all... underneathe... corruption at the highest level...

i met alot of them. n of course u see alot of them on newspaper.. f**king disgusting... that's why i always like frank people.. people who speak freely from their mind.. even though i may kena from them.. but i know i they won't ambush me from behind..

Ok I'll be really frank. As hot-blooded females as we can be, most of the time, we do not exactly stop in our tracks or steal glances at such underwear ads despite how gd-looking the models are.

We do, however, have double standards if the model is a fave male actor, football player, irregardless of whether for underwear ads (read: Ryan Reynolds for Hugo, Freddie Ljungberg, Wentworth Miller for Gap etc for me). :bigeyes: :heart::bigeyes:

Do you speak for all? :)

Last edited:
Which is why I say what I've said earlier: "There goes the neighbourhood..." :bsmilie:

Do you speak for all? :)

Well, as many gfs I have, I dunno as many gals who wld ogle at some random gorgeous model in the ads. But give me Wentworth Miller, Ryan Reynolds huge poster in front of me and i will literally stop and stare and smile to myself. :bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

Oh I used to grin to myself whenever I saw Lee Min Ho's cut-out at Etude House as well. :bsmilie:

i met alot of them. n of course u see alot of them on newspaper.. f**king disgusting... that's why i always like frank people.. people who speak freely from their mind.. even though i may kena from them.. but i know i they won't ambush me from behind..

Yet... there are still those who do not practise what they've preached... :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.