lightroom 4.4 to lightroom 5

richardlim31

Oct 23, 2013
Seng Kang
hi may I know whether I can upgrade to lightroom 5 from my current lightroom 4.4? do I have to purchase a new lightroom 5 to install all they do have upgrading without having to pay the full new program? Thanks

yes, upgrade licenses are available, check with authorised dealers.

The upgrade cost less. I got the local boxed upgrade for $90 when it first came out. Full license.

I bought mine and use for few months already, so far so good

Doesn't mean the licenses you bought is legit. There have been a lot of talk about this site in the IT forums. trust rating is only 25%. And many folks claim the licenses they sell are mostly pirated. Site is based in Russia btw.

The upgrade cost less. I got the local boxed upgrade for $90 when it first came out. Full license.

hi sorry pls tell me how to go about getting this $90 local boxed upgrade? but D4S not usable right at the moment?

Doesn't mean the licenses you bought is legit. There have been a lot of talk about this site in the IT forums. trust rating is only 25%. And many folks claim the licenses they sell are mostly pirated. Site is based in Russia btw.

Yup, another dodgy looking site. Registered via by a person/org with an address in Prague, via a Turkish registrar, no company information listed upfront on their site.
My guess: Such sites con the clueness into paying money for what is very likely pirated software (that one could torrent for free if one really wanted to pirate).

Similar site was recently discussed here:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1375808

Last edited: