LF Outing : Bukit Brown Morning Shoot Sunday 20 Nov 730am

zguy

Jan 10, 2003
Singapore
www.sgwetplate.com
Bukit Brown Chinese Cemetery (Kopi Hill) starting at 730am or earlier and probably ending around 900am

Gathering pt will be at the main gate of the Cemetery

getting there by public transport :
a) Bus Stop No: 41149 along Lornie Road, opposite Singapore Island Country Club (SICC)
b) Bus Stop No. 41141 along Adam Road, before SICC.

From the bus stop along Lornie Road, it will be a few mins walk to the main gate.

see this map for more details : Google Maps

Everyone are welcomed! group photo is mandatory and will be uploaded.

Good to bring :
Rain gear
Insect Repellet
Wear pants and long sleeves :)

Wet Weather Plan : If it drizzle/rain before the outing, then it is up to your own (including myself) discretion to turn up or not
If it drizzle/rain during the outing, pack up and go have a coffee or breakfast nearby

For LF I recommend 150mm or 210mm for sure. See here.
If you want to shoot Ong Sam Leong's large grave, bring a 90mm or 100mm.
I know where it is and can bring you. remember to bring insect repellent.

Flick10-n by Jon's Album, on Flickr

Flick12g by Jon's Album, on Flickr

Download the MAP from SPI on Bukit brown cemetry.

Folks, I'd be joining so long weather permits! No problem right?

Great to meet you guys today, sorry as I had to leave early.

Will process the shot soon when I hit 8 slides taken to maximise the chemicals, 4 more to shoot!

Try not to keep the slides waiting too long, if you need to store it for sometime before processing, freeze it. (No guarantee for cold store) I have cases of slides that I left in the bag forgetting to process for around 2 weeks. Velvia 50 has a green cast, E100VS has a bit of purple cast with drop in exposure, E100G has a drop in exposure

Not exactly on purpose, but I'm taking some shots the day before flying off to exercise battleking in Thailand during my NS time. I came back only to place my lens in the dry cabinet and totally forgotten to keep the films. When I'm back, I realize those films in my bag and processed them only to find such issue.

Last edited:
Great to meet you guys today, sorry as I had to leave early.

Will process the shot soon when I hit 8 slides taken to maximise the chemicals, 4 more to shoot!

no problem..hope u managed to sort things out. we didn't have you in our group photo but there is always the next time.

Good light at about 750am.

Of course our group photo..taken near Andrew Road. thanks to all who came:)

Sorry guys over slept. Had a very late night!

This is very nice... well done.

6367328869_5c609c2073_z.jpg
[/url]
Good light at about 750am.

no problem..hope u managed to sort things out. we didn't have you in our group photo but there is always the next time.

Of course our group photo..taken near Andrew Road. thanks to all who came:)

Second from left. What are you doing here? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
If i think I know who you are, this is specially dedicated for you..... Limited Edition Rolleiflex 2.8GX gold plated 60th Anniversary Version with Gold Plated Rolleinar 2! ;)

IMG_00219.jpg

If i think I know who you are, this is specially dedicated for you..... Limited Edition Rolleiflex 2.8GX gold plated 60th Anniversary Version with Gold Plated Rolleinar 2! ;)

You still playing with this ah? I also have.

This one is dedicated to you. Guess which RF and which lens.

Last edited:
is that Des T at the furthest right end of the jetty jerking for tamban? :bsmilie:

This one iphone pic lah... bluff me~

Jon, jokes aside, when are we gona go for an LF shoot? I think the last time we shot together was at Kusu island with some TLRs almost a decade ago! This saturday sunset on bo?