LEXAR 1GB CompactFlash 40X for just $399 nett (EastGear Promotion for CS Members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NiVleK said:
Got link? Thanks. :)

But now....it is $100 cheaper than 1GB of Sandisk Ultra II. :p

ooh...should I stick to Sandisk Ultra II since it is much faster.
Not sure the promotion is for the new revamp version :dunno:

i just got mine from memory world for 475 few week back, sign..... :dunno:

why the silence on this topic? Eastgear, have you no comments?

kiwitan said:
Are you refering to the item CF1GB-40 Lexar Professional WA Series CompactFlash CF (40X) 1GB shown on the www.massorder.com. The price listed is $399. What then is the CS promotion, if the general public price is the same as what you are offering now? Can you clarify?
[/list]

We all know shops like to charge more for customer paying by credit. This is the first time a shop is blatantly proclaiming to the whole wide world it is levying additional for such privileged payment :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

EastGear said:
$399 price is for cash/NETS
Credit card purchase is additional 3%

kiwitan said:
Are you refering to the item CF1GB-40 Lexar Professional WA Series CompactFlash CF (40X) 1GB shown on the www.massorder.com. The price listed is $399. What then is the CS promotion, if the general public price is the same as what you are offering now? Can you clarify?

The above MO is arrange by ME.

Anyone have any problem with it?

reflecx said:
?? What MO by you? www.massorder.com is EastGear's web storefront listing all their products.

I am the one who call EastGear to arrange for the MO at $399.

What ever Price he list there after at his Website Store front is not my concern.

If anyone is not interested in any MO or the price offer by me, please do not participate.

To make this MO more appealing and to have a price difference, I am pricing the LEXAR 1GB at $398. (I will top up every $1 to EastGear for every card sold)

Regards,

ClubSNAP Admin

I'm not concerned abt whether CS or Non-CS get $399 or not.. Just want to find out.. whether will there be any warranty for the card since it is a MO.. covered by local agent (any ??) or Eastgear if any ? Thanks.

majere2sg said:
I'm not concerned abt whether CS or Non-CS get $399 or not.. Just want to find out.. whether will there be any warranty for the card since it is a MO.. covered by local agent (any ??) or Eastgear if any ? Thanks.

Yes, the agreement on the MO is base on, Warranty will be cover by Lexar Local Authorise Dealer, Eastgear.

Simon said:
I am the one who call EastGear to arrange for the MO at $399.

What ever Price he list there after at his Website Store front is not my concern.

If anyone is not interested in any MO or the price offer by me, please do not participate.

To make this MO more appealing and to have a price difference, I am pricing the LEXAR 1GB at $398. (I will top up every $1 to EastGear for every card sold)

Regards,

ClubSNAP Admin

:thumbsup: for you Simon

likefunyouare said:
Are these Lexars the revamped versions? According to Rob Galbraith's site, these newer 40X cards have serial no. that ends with "C977".

hi,

would like to know oso from those who bought it if these are the revamped versions? reported to be slightly faster in Rob Galbraith's site... ;p

many thanks!

yinkhoon said:
It's a great price. However it's not true to say that it's a Eastgear Promotion for CS members. It's a price everyone gets. See below hardwarezone advertisement.

http://sg.hardwarezone.com/priceguide/newsview.php?id=531

Now if Eastgear charges us $389, then it will be a real discount for CS members! :)

It's $398, not $389! :nono:

Is this promotion still on going? I'm interested. If there's warranty covered, how long will it be?

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Hello D70 users.

P/s see D70 manual - section on 'Approved Memory Cards' (Page 192)

I realised that for Lexar 40x, 1 GB is not on approved list but 256MB, 512MB, 2GB, and 4GB is. Well, I am not sure if it was a typo mistake.

Just sharing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.