Lexar 1000X CF 32GB

Thanks SNAG.

All the cards from 2nd shipment are sold out. I have ordered 10 more twin pack before the US offer closed.

I have just checked the BH price already reverted back to USD428.5, Adorama back to USD434.95. There is still some pieces selling on Amazon @USD264.99 by Roberts LP or USD385.98 by amazon itself.

For this coming batch, I will still keep the same price. Twin for SGD370 or Single for SGD190 and that's it. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Up for this. I got mine directly from the store, and this is amazingly fast on my D800. FYI, COMEX is selling the same 32GB card for S$238/card...

[Latest update] managed to catch the last order before the offer ends. The third and the last shipment will be in within two weeks time. Estimated mid sept. Price is ssameas before.

I am coming into Singapore this weekend. Only staying Saturday night. I would be up for this. Please PM me if you get them on Friday. Thanks so much.

Hi,
Did the CF card able to collect before end of october,If yes,Please reserve twin for me,Thks

Hi all,

I receive this mail update for my order. The estimate arrival date will be around end of Sept to early October :(

=======================================================================
Dear Customer,

Please be advised that we have experienced some delays receiving the following item from the manufacturer:

We expect that the above item will be received at store on
09/21/12

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you

Hi heheapa, can I place any order?

Any single pieces available. Can I reserved one piece.

Thanks for all of your query. Will let you know once the shipment is confirmed. Thanks.

Bro f U got a single .. pls quote me the price .. thanks

Please contact me if you have any singles Thanks.

Latest status from the order tracking page:
In stock, order sent to warehouse

The shipment is likely in by this weekend. Will start contact all the buyer after I see it's shipped.
For those interested, pls leave me your contact number so that I can SMS you. Thanks.

The shipment started. I should receive that by this weekend. Will update once I receive the stocks. Do PM or SMS your number if you would like to reserve. Stock level is low now. Thanks.

The shipment started. I should receive that by this weekend. Will update once I receive the stocks. Do PM or SMS your number if you would like to reserve. Stock level is low now. Thanks.

What will be the pricing for this batch?

What will be the pricing for this batch?

It will be same price. 370 for twin pack and 190 for single card.

To update on the reserve list. I have now 18 reserved. pending another 3 more buyers reply to confirm for the last twinpack.

Someone asked me what's the fastest way to download image from CF card without the USB3 card reader for IMac or Macbook Pro
The answer is to use firewire800 card reader :) or if you have thunderbolt, this is how I config:

p1150684894-3.jpg

p1150685294-3.jpg

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Thunderbolt Adapter + CF Compact Flash Type I/II to Serial SATA Adapter (from ebay)

I can get ~110MB/s for both read and write movie files (~few hundreds MB). And ranging 50~90MB/s for photos with "iostat 1" under the mac terminal.

The Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Thunderbolt Adapter + SSD hard drive combo also give you faster speed in video or mass photo processing :D

Hi all,

The cards have been received this afternoon. Current batch is fully reserved.

[Latest Updated] All Cards are sold out for current batch.

I am placing for another shipment. Will update once the shipment starts. Let me know if you would like to reserve.

Thanks for the support.

Last edited:
Hi TS,

still have any left over?