Not open for further replies.
catchlights said:
registrationbox.jpg

Like this can? :cool:
yeah something like that,
i need it to contain 5 newspapers over the weekend
dimention should be around A3 size
with depth of around 20cm

Sifu, I think and metal fabrication workshop can do it lah. S/S will look cool. Give me yr dimension and I try to ask my contractor for estimate cost.

DeSwitch said:
Sifu, I think and metal fabrication workshop can do it lah. S/S will look cool. Give me yr dimension and I try to ask my contractor for estimate cost.
thanks, i'll do better than that, i have diagrams

DeSwitch said:
can you get your contractor to quote please

420mm (H) x 340mm (W) x 170mm (D)

Aluminium will do

thanks

ortega said:
wah!

, guess how much i was quoted
to custom make a 420mm x 340mm mail box?
should be around $500

eikin said:
:bsmilie:

true true, sungei road is really a wonderful place ... they don't call it 'Thieves' Market' for nothing :cool:
Later u install liao, 1 week later u see the exact same 1 selling there.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

AReality said:
Later u install liao, 1 week later u see the exact same 1 selling there.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

what has it got to do with me? i'm not the one buying what? unless you're intending to steal one?

catchlights said:
I guess is only $20~$30 for one piece.

if you have order 100 pieces together.

i think if you order 100 pieces you can get $20-$30 per piece, one piece order only will be very costly ...

ortega said:
i was quoted $450 a piece

really ex huh

there's an acrylic shop behind Sagacity on 2nd level of Bras Basah Complex, i've seen them make acrylic letter boxes before, would probably cost less than $450, and look nicer, but not sure about durability ... if they do bolt/nut joints instead of glue joints can actually be quite durable :think:

wah, where quote u de? so ex?

i oni kno i was quoted 1m x 1m+ abt $40 (textured aluminium). v thick de somemore. d shop is at a row of shop hse ard Foch Rd. hurry go, b4 price up somemore! :sweat:

sORe-EyEz said:
wah, where quote u de? so ex?

i oni kno i was quoted 1m x 1m+ abt $40 (textured aluminium). v thick de somemore. d shop is at a row of shop hse ard Foch Rd. hurry go, b4 price up somemore! :sweat:

that is a good price
care to give me a contact?

i threw d name card away already... :sweat:

d shop is facing d rd so its easy 2 spot. if u c a shop w/ large sheets of metal (like door so big) den its wad u r looking 4. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.