(Letter of Breaking Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
好地道既作品喎! 好有港feel!
難得~~~好掛住香港添! ;p

Love the storyline and the editing.
Can really feel the emotions from your pictures.
Awesome job :thumbsup:

great first part too!

good job bro

Great job !!!:thumbsup: 

more ! 

wooo i hope i am not digging out old thread... but i love this series! it almost make me cry... for not-sure-what-it-is reason. i love the feel... the mtv style. very very impressive! :) hope to see more of such style soon!

Very nice, right mood, right picture, right model kind of pose on his face, right background!

cheers

"A picture says a thousand words"

You have reminded me that pictures is not always about beautiful faces and fixed shots, its about how to bring the emotions over to the viewers, incredible series really inspires me to do something different about my shots.

I'm simply amazed at how u use the background which i often neglect and enhance the emotions even more~ i can say nothing more but INCREDIBLE, SIMPLY INCREDIBLE. hope to see your follow up soon, cant wait!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can't give any technical critique but simply can say that I'm moved by this series. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing.........love it:thumbsup:

sorry.
but i dun feel ur story...

cos i do hv a close friend who was diagnosed with a un-curable heart defect condition and his life expectancy is anytime...
i could c his dismay etc...somehow,i dun feel ur pic r tellin the feeling etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.