Lens pouch on belt? Which one is the best?

haring

Nov 4, 2010
I am looking into buying lens pouches I can attach to my belt. I would like to use them to store my wide zoom and 24-70mm lens in them while shooting weddings.

I would like to have the ones which are easy to access and open to change lens during wedding ceremonies, etc. when time is short.

I know think tank sells some of them but I am wondering whether there are any under $20... I don't need fancy pouches.

Can you recommend any?

Think Tank Skin and lens changer are good in quality and built to last. and it protect your lens too. you spend big $$ on your equipments and use cheap pouches. i don't think is worth it. you can go to TK foto to view and use them.

Lowepro Lens Cases, no compromises.

etc. when time is short.

I know think tank sells some of them but I am wondering whether there are any under $20... I don't need fancy pouches.

"When time is short" then I think Think Tank is best. Not fancy, a bit boring, but just to get the job done.

Get the lowepro s & f series light utility belt & lens ezchange case too & lens case

I use lowepro s and f belt .. with thinktank skin bag and len case 3 together.

Skin bag hold 2 len and batt and cf .. can be extend bigger if u need to throw whatever item that u might want to carry with u during shoot.

Get bigger len case .. u never know what u might throw in it. Haha I throw my flash and batt pack in when I find my hand too tired to hold cam w flash.

Dun think 20buck can get u any pouches. Unless its a waist pouch and u dun mind the lens are get scratches up when u dump them in..