Lens coat

Status
Not open for further replies.

FM2

Oct 16, 2004
Hi all,

Just wondering if you do use a lens coat for your lenses and where can we get for 70-200mm and 300mm lenses. I saw someone with the new army digital type of lens coat but didnt have a chance to ask him where he got it but for me, any good lens coat is fine as not as not funny colours will do.

Thanks.

you can get gaffer tape in aw3s0me army colours i think...

but running around a city with that.. seriously?
if its for birding/wildlife photography it has a purpose but other then that its like -_-

the problem I had with gaffer tape is that the white residue tend to stick around and have that sticky feeling...

Try Cathay

Cathay is horribly overpriced.. If you aren't shooting with super telephoto lenses just camo gaffer the lenses and replace the tape every 2 - 3 months.

Cathay is horribly overpriced.. If you aren't shooting with super telephoto lenses just camo gaffer the lenses and replace the tape every 2 - 3 months.

now, you got to spend hours just to gaffer up your lenses or cam, done meticulously, to make it look great. And then, got to do it all over again every 3mths. Ain't it an utter waste of time and tape?

now, you got to spend hours just to gaffer up your lenses or cam, done meticulously, to make it look great. And then, got to do it all over again every 3mths. Ain't it an utter waste of time and tape?

Then bite the bullet to buy the expensive Lenscoat lor

Hi all,

Just wondering if you do use a lens coat for your lenses and where can we get for 70-200mm and 300mm lenses. I saw someone with the new army digital type of lens coat but didnt have a chance to ask him where he got it but for me, any good lens coat is fine as not as not funny colours will do.

Thanks.

For lenses, buy online no choice..as far as i know...

Status
Not open for further replies.