Lens cleaning solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwitan

Nov 25, 2002
谁是你
www.liveleak.com
Thought of getting a lens cleaning solution instead of using my condensation from my breath.

Which solution is recommended, and does not leave any oily residue after wiping ? CP is selling one brand Kinetronics. Is this good ?

Thanks.

Hi. Something to share with you. :)

I got a bottle of cleaning solution from CP. Then happy clean my lens. And indeed it remove all stains. And happily clean a few more time. Then cap immediately. But later found my lens kanna fungus. So i thought maybe i didn't air the lens long enough after cleaning with the solution. So maybe next time after cleaning with any solution, you must let the lens to air for some time before keeping. :) Or maybe i am wrong. :) U decide. :)

Is it because u apply the solution directly on the lens surface ? Told by CP staff that you are supposed to drip a drop on a lens tissue and apply another clean tissue on it, and then use the 2nd piece to clean the glass.

Originally posted by serendipity
Hi. Something to share with you. :)

I got a bottle of cleaning solution from CP. Then happy clean my lens. And indeed it remove all stains. And happily clean a few more time. Then cap immediately. But later found my lens kanna fungus. So i thought maybe i didn't air the lens long enough after cleaning with the solution. So maybe next time after cleaning with any solution, you must let the lens to air for some time before keeping. :) Or maybe i am wrong. :) U decide. :)

Hi I guess it is my mistake then, as i apply and clean the lens with the same tissue. :) So hope you don't repeat my stupid mistake. Lucky my lens still cleanable, but need to spend some money. :)

What about the Eclipse solution?
That's more used by CS-ers right?

Buy a couple Lens Pens and be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.