Lembeh - Any photographer going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any u/w photographer interested in going on a Lembeh trip for a week++ (period between 16 June -30 June)?

I need a buddy, but don't want to join a big group.
hmm.. someone in Fins is looking for a buddy for lembeh too.. dates are 17 June - 24 June 2009. You might wanna check that out if you havent already found someone. :)

Thanks guys. Same person. Think I need to give up lembeh soon. May go Bali or with a dive group instead. No point paying extra $500 to go alone.

Hehe, think same guy. :bsmilie:

hmm.. someone in Fins is looking for a buddy for lembeh too.. dates are 17 June - 24 June 2009. You might wanna check that out if you havent already found someone. :)

Thanks guys. Same person. Think I need to give up lembeh soon. May go Bali or with a dive group instead. No point paying extra $500 to go alone.

Redeem air miles? I might have more friends going up 17-22 but have not booked air tiks. Will let u know if got more then you can book with them if keen.

Redeem air miles? I might have more friends going up 17-22 but have not booked air tiks. Will let u know if got more then you can book with them if keen.

Thanks Alvin.

I'm also looking for a buddy to save on the single surcharge of the room as well...

Maybe must buy 4D this weekend liao. :embrass:

Thanks Alvin.

I'm also looking for a buddy to save on the single surcharge of the room as well...

Maybe must buy 4D this weekend liao. :embrass:

How about askin around to see if somebody got some Krisair points to sell..... I got my ticket from using my Brother's Krisair mileage points.... just paid the taxes. As for room surcharges..... twofishdivers is charging me 5 euro extra for each night.... not too much lah :bsmilie:

How about askin around to see if somebody got some Krisair points to sell..... I got my ticket from using my Brother's Krisair mileage points.... just paid the taxes. As for room surcharges..... twofishdivers is charging me 5 euro extra for each night.... not too much lah :bsmilie:

Thanks for the advice. Really appreciate it. Will try asking again. Yah, I'm being charged US$150 extra for 8 days.

Thanks for the advice. Really appreciate it. Will try asking again. Yah, I'm being charged US$150 extra for 8 days.

Bro/Sis..... you need another DC lah.... thats US$21+ per night :sweat: How about a cheaper room or DC ??

As for the Krisair mileage points - you could always make 'request' in a few fourm for it. A long time ClubSNAP-er offered me to 'hook-up' with his friend's mileage points some many months back. Silkair is giving a discount while I was booking.... used 12500 points if I remembered correctly :sweat: But I did have to pay the $112 SGD of Airport & Fuel tax.

well if you really want to go then there are 2 other alternatives to get there. Sin-Jkt-Mdc or Sin-Kl-Mdc. Both ways flight costs should be around the $300-$400 range total about the price of silkair tik, but travel time will be longer. As for single supplement, maybe can join my group loh.

Status
Not open for further replies.