Leica M8 will be launched on Oct. 14 in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsng

Feb 28, 2004
nns555.zenfolio.com
Hi,

The Leica M8 plus other new poducts will be launched in Singapore on Oct. 14 at Marina Mandarin.

N.S.

Hi,

The Leica M8 plus other new poducts will be launched in Singapore on Oct. 14 at Marina Mandarin.

N.S.

Will there be a special launch event for invited guests only? I will want to be invited. Not that I can afford to buy it, but don't tell them that.

Warau, Singscott, that line's going to burst man. It's supposed to be exclusive one u know, hehe.

Anyway, Red Dawn and myself have registered for the event (I know RD's been dreaming night and day and about to whack his piggy bank for the M8). See you there man!

Will there be a special launch event for invited guests only? I will want to be invited. Not that I can afford to buy it, but don't tell them that.

Hi,

Two weeks ago during an outing organised for Leica users, I was told about this launch. I received the invitation card a few days ago. I missed last year's DMR launch as I was away on business. If this M8 is as good or better than the DMR, my pocket will be poorer!:bsmilie:

Warau, Singscott, that line's going to burst man. It's supposed to be exclusive one u know, hehe.

Anyway, Red Dawn and myself have registered for the event (I know RD's been dreaming night and day and about to whack his piggy bank for the M8). See you there man!

Ops ya hoa less people there more time we have with the precious. After I knew the M8
I realised "it Sux to be poor":cry:

Do you think they will have a few pieces of it for us to molest? Thinking of brining my own SD card to capture a few images with it.:lovegrin:

Do you think they will have a few pieces of it for us to molest? Thinking of brining my own SD card to capture a few images with it.:lovegrin:

hehe, Ansel, u're going too?

Should be able to lah, they'll let u molest already, then u'll keep thinking about and constantly reminded about Precious whenever u load up that SD card.:lovegrin:

So long your SD card got no funky programme that will brick the M8, I'm sure they don't mind opening that slot for folks to insert their SD... :devil:

hehe, Ansel, u're going too?

Should be able to lah, they'll let u molest already, then u'll keep thinking about and constantly reminded about Precious whenever u load up that SD card.:lovegrin:

So long your SD card got no funky programme that will brick the M8, I'm sure they don't mind opening that slot for folks to insert their SD... :devil:

Wow...can molest and insert....this is turning into a very erotic thread. :sweatsm:

I've been receiving invitations and newsletter of Leica products but received nothing on the M8 launch. How can they miss me on this M8 launch? :(

Gate crash on Saturday!! :devil:

Anyone knows what's the local retail price of the M8 and the new 28mm lens?

BTW, is it just the M8 or the range of new Leica products such as the Leica version of LX2, L1, FZ50 and the new M lenses?

I've been receiving invitations and newsletter of Leica products but received nothing on the M8 launch. How can they miss me on this M8 launch? :(

Don't need to gate crash, just buy us coffee and we can sign u in :devil:

Don't need to gate crash, just buy us coffee and we can sign u in :devil:

You'll have your coffee.... just help yourself with the hotel reception. :)

I was told $7888. Someone could recheck this.

haha that's not entirely true. I've decided it's easier to rob a bank or two for the M8! :bsmilie:

so who is going for sure? it would be nice to meet up with fellow clubsnappers, particular from this particular sub forum. it's been a while since i took part in such gatherings :lovegrin:

BTW, is it just the M8 or the range of new Leica products such as the Leica version of LX2, L1, FZ50 and the new M lenses?

I hope it's the whole range.

I'm interested in seeing the new compact 28mm as well as the wide angle 16-18-21 tri-elmar and the funky looking external viewfinder. On my M6 it would be a reaaaaaaly wide lens!

If any one need help to get in PM me quick. I can do some coffee that day. I got a wedding to shoot that day, but die die must go to see the precious. ;)

Who has the Voigtlander 15 and 21 lens? Can bring along and see if they work on the M8.

Status
Not open for further replies.