Leica addiction!

Leica is not for everyone and I prefer it that way. - nuff said ;)

the Leica T is very tempting. ;)

I love my Leica lenses for the images they produce and the joy of using them. They are used on a Sony A7, a GXR-M, RX100 or my son's Panasonic GX1. It depends on what I am shooting and what are my expectations.

To me, camera systems and lenses are just tools and all have the pros and cons.

I love my Leica lenses for the images they produce and the joy of using them. They are used on a Sony A7, a GXR-M, RX100 or my son's Panasonic GX1. It depends on what I am shooting and what are my expectations.

To me, camera systems and lenses are just tools and all have the pros and cons.

How do you use a Leica lens on a Sony RX100, which is a digital compact with a built-in non-changeable Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar lens.

How do you use a Leica lens on a Sony RX100, which is a digital compact with a built-in non-changeable Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar lens.

My bad. Ha ha. I guess I was trying to say that different cameras have different uses.

To me, the lenses are the ones that remain more or less constant while the camera bodies, especially now that it's digital, change all the time. Exceptions are my hand-me-down 1962 Leica M3 SS and a Nikkormat FTn, which was the first SLR camera I bought new in 1971.

TS, you are not crazy, there are many more crazier people out there. :)

To all Leica addicts,
There is no cure to it!
All the M lenses are sweet and just can't be replaced.
The more you use them the more you will be "poisoned"!
Enjoy the addiction and shoot more :)
The M system is great!

To all Leica addicts,
There is no cure to it!
All the M lenses are sweet and just can't be replaced.
The more you use them the more you will be "poisoned"!
Enjoy the addiction and shoot more :)
The M system is great!

There is a cure, buy it all!

Haha,...can understand your sentiment and excitment on M240.

Like you, I've both the 21 lux and Noc 0.95. Both are great lenses. I also own the 35 lux and 90 AA plus the 180 APO Elmarit R. For travelling, I'll swap both 90 AA and the 180 APO Elmarit R for the versitle 80-200 Vario Elmar R. I have bought enough of lenses for the moment (over the past 24 mths) and am in the progress of collecting hard to find Macro accessories (Oufro ring, bellow, adapters...) for my new adventure into M240 macrophotography. Hopefully I can turn my 135mm Elmarit M lens into a shallow DOF macro lens when I detach its googles and mount it onto bellow II.

hi for macro i just got myself the 90mm f4 with extension ring . beautiful typically leica images. sharp and contrasty. can even use the extension ring with my 50 lux. super fun !

The more you shoot with Leica camera and lenses the more you love it. No cure for this addiction! Everyone may think I am crazy, but after D700, D4, I just cannot resist to go back in time and shoot film again. If I want a quick image, iPhone can do the job, an A7R too. But I feel all the juices going while loading the film, advancing it as well as processing them - black and white. M3 is my favourite camera now.

Enjoy photography, enjoy shooting Leica!

Haha,...can understand your sentiment and excitment on M240.

Like you, I've both the 21 lux and Noc 0.95. Both are great lenses. I also own the 35 lux and 90 AA plus the 180 APO Elmarit R. For travelling, I'll swap both 90 AA and the 180 APO Elmarit R for the versitle 80-200 Vario Elmar R. I have bought enough of lenses for the moment (over the past 24 mths) and am in the progress of collecting hard to find Macro accessories (Oufro ring, bellow, adapters...) for my new adventure into M240 macrophotography. Hopefully I can turn my 135mm Elmarit M lens into a shallow DOF macro lens when I detach its googles and mount it onto bellow II.

Hi silbeers I recently got the collapsible 90mm f4 with extension ring for macro and was rewarded with the classic sharp, contrasty vibrant images we have learnt to expect from leica. The macro function n ring also works with the 50 lux with EVF . Great fun !!

Hi silbeers I recently got the collapsible 90mm f4 with extension ring for macro and was rewarded with the classic sharp, contrasty vibrant images we have learnt to expect from leica. The macro function n ring also works with the 50 lux with EVF . Great fun !!

Hi gtan,
Congrads on getting the new 90mm macro and APO 50mm Con.
I'm at the point of getting the Macro adapter for myself as it extends much more than my OUFRO adapter.
I would prefer to go macro on my 90mm AA with the macro adapter rather than getting the 90mm macro.

TS, you are not crazy, there are many more crazier people out there. :)

Gommy,
How does the macro magnification of the 90mm AA with macro adapter goes compared to 90mm macro lens?

Hi gtan,
Congrads on getting the new 90mm macro and APO 50mm Con.
I'm at the point of getting the Macro adapter for myself as it extends much more than my OUFRO adapter.
I would prefer to go macro on my 90mm AA with the macro adapter rather than getting the 90mm macro.

Great ! I think e images from your 90 mm AA shld be superior as it's technically a better lens . Enjoy !