Lee Filter Holder

It was touted to be neutral amongst all other 10 stop filters but mine had a very strong blue cast. Very disappointed.

Mine the same as well ... though nt a issue when shot in raw.. think my B+W ND110 perfom better in this aspect straight out of cam..

I m using Lee's GND/NDs primarily and coupled with a 4 Stop Hitech ND

A heads up u will get color cast when u stack Lee's GND with Hitech filters.. though a pain but can be easily corrected when shot in raw..

And i have the B+W high stops NDs as well, no problem at all though when use with Slot in GNDS will take up more time in deployment..
Actually bro, when you stack up filters like that, any brand, no matter how good they are will give you strange color casts. ;)

Mine the same as well ... though nt a issue when shot in raw.. think my B+W ND110 perfom better in this aspect straight out of cam..
That seems to be the consensus over the internet but I am not losing hope with the Lee. Paid quite a fortune for it! Hehe. However, between the Lee and B+W, I still prefer the slide in filters over the screw in type. So far that's the only deal breaker for the B+W for me. Cheers!

Actually bro, when you stack up filters like that, any brand, no matter how good they are will give you strange color casts. ;)

But surprisingly, Hitech with Hitech also encountered the same issue man.. LOL
.. Saw it happending to my friend's set of Hitech filters..Btw u js switch to Hitech right? Any similar issue?

That seems to be the consensus over the internet but I am not losing hope with the Lee. Paid quite a fortune for it! Hehe. However, between the Lee and B+W, I still prefer the slide in filters over the screw in type. So far that's the only deal breaker for the B+W for me. Cheers!

Me too.. but apparently the blue cast is inevitable.. :(

Slot in still the best.. the light is changing and diminishing so fast.. Transisition from one (color) to another cud be jus a matter of few minutes~!!!

By the time i m done with the screw in (Hight Stop ND, mine is 110 and 106) plus the slot in (GND), wud have lost the moment man :bsmilie: