LED Video Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
did a side by side comparison of the hualin clone vs. HVL-LBP...so far so good...no complains for that price, but $280 was a super promo price. Even if you become their dealer, you can never get that pricing again. :(

yeah :(

Did u test how long the np970 can last with it? Now using a lower capacity compatible battery, thinking of buying a np970

Oh so its confirmed this is the "comer" brand. $280 is really a super deal but i think it is the less no of LED unit is it? Would have grabbed one just to test at that price man. Heard they have 2 versions. Can be found on ebay at a much higher price.

yeah :(

Did u test how long the np970 can last with it? Now using a lower capacity compatible battery, thinking of buying a np970

I bought from the show at $300 and it comes with a 3rd party NP970 battery. Tested the battery with at full brightness and it lasted for exactly 2 hours! I turned off my room light and just used the light from the hualin to lit the room. Other than its weight, it's a lot heavier than the litepanel that i am using, I am pretty pleased with the purchase.

This hualin set is slightly different from the comer set. I was checking out the comer set b4 seeing the hualin one and i bought it immediately. for the price and brightness... i am very happy!

ah ok. I should get the np970 then as my battery last something like 30 min only. Wanted to buy more of the Hualin, but it was the last set :(

What is the difference with the comer? Brightness?

Try do a search in the mass sales forum for Dimage. I saw an LED video light in one of the ad postings.

is there a local disty or Hualin?

Hualin currently has no distributor in singapore. G&G @ Sim Lim Tower does stock some low end LED videolights. Not sure if they are open on a sunday though.

The "mic-light" is just a camping tent light. But it is very bright due to the number of LEDs. The color temperature is slightly bluish as with the micro litepanel. It runs on 4 AA batteries and last for hours. Good for fill-lighting but throw distance is just barely 2 metres. All things considered, you can't go wrong with the throw-away price tag.

is there a local disty or Hualin?

No local distributor, but I am in the talks for a mass order between myself and a few other cam ops. Unfortunately, price won't be at S$280 liao....that's a wrong price which they claim..it should be US$280, not SGD$280...even that US$280 is a dealer price....if u miss the steal price at broadcast asia, you can forget about getting that price again.

Until I get official approval for CS admins, I will post a final price inc. shipping for an official Mass Order, else I'm only ordering for friends I know. :thumbsup:

hey dixon, no kidding about the price? Thanks for psycho-ing me to buy that day!

hey dixon, no kidding about the price? Thanks for psycho-ing me to buy that day!

No problems...i regretted not buying more units to make up a portable 3point MCU lighting setup for my on-location CSO rig though. :(

No wonder the Hualin booth girls said I was lucky to get the last battery OEM set. After the broadcastasia event ended, many thronged to the booth only to find that the OEM NP970 was out. They were good enough to hold on to the selling price of 300/- from 1st day to last day, buying one or many. I saw a wedding videographer bought three!! set only to come again to purchase some sets again. The 300/- set comes only with the led light and battery, no charger provided.

Looking forward to better deals next year ;)

thks man!

thanks bro dxnmedia for the info. any chance of getting their 'batteries' as well?

thanks bro dxnmedia for the info. any chance of getting their 'batteries' as well?

I'm not going to handle MO of batteries...not in my business interest to do product sales...Organised the MO just to help fellow CS videographers since I'm ordering some units for my own use.

Too leychey and moreover from my rc flying hobby online buying experience, I had my shipment of lithium batteries stuck in port clearance for 3 months before. Not going to go thru the hassles. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.