learning analogy photography online

Status
Not open for further replies.

klein

Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
hi guys anybody can recommend good sites where they teach how to use SLR??

by the way if i put my lens in a dry box can i cap it with the lens hood together?

Originally posted by klein
hi guys anybody can recommend good sites where they teach how to use SLR??

by the way if i put my lens in a dry box can i cap it with the lens hood together?

my friend, if u are interested in photography, why not take up courses... and get to know more friends... or join in the activite organise by clubs and from clubsnap...

there are lot of photographers willing to guide and teach u more...

whoa where did u guys find so many sites??

how come i cant find? what search engine u use, what keywords u use?

i tried searching for photography but it turned out that alot of them were sites that offer photography lessons.

If you're asking how to use your SLR, do read your manual.
Farmilarize the functions and features of it and the rest is practice, practice and practice! ;)

As for composition, lighting control, etc...if can, either get some books on photography, go for some photography courses to get an idea (normally they will have much more details on the technical informations such as len used, settings for the image captured, kind of stuff) and the most important thing is again practice, practice and practice!

Hope that help. :D

Analog photography?? Makes it sound so cute and new.. :) Anyway I'm taking my 2nd basic photography course. Just want to compare the courses and they are not ex. And I just missed my 2nd lesson of my new course!

Another reason I am taking the courses again is to know people... so if you are interested I thiking you ought to go for a course... no need to be an expensive course... at least you get to nkow people who are of the same interest as you....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.