<Launch> Olympus m.Zuiko Digital 7-14 F2.8 & Fisheye 8mm F1.8 PRO

Got a price 1798 from cathay photo.:embrass:

Congrats RyanKhoo for getting the O7-14/2.8 Pro :) share some photos.

On a unrelated note, from what I heard , I've a gut feeling EM5ii's prices will drop soon.

Better be but if the EM1 goes to a reasonable price, I will be back hehe

Haha ... thanks Keith ... but i am buying this lens for my wife lah ....

I am not so good in photography like you ... maybe we go shooting together and you teach us how to fully utilize this lens ... Haha ...

Cheers

Haha ... thanks Keith ... but i am buying this lens for my wife lah .... I am not so good in photography like you ... maybe we go shooting together and you teach us how to fully utilize this lens ... Haha ... Cheers

Woah , u r one 100 marks husband bro :)

Woah , u r one 100 marks husband bro :)

But it is better to be like you, 100 marks for being a professional photographer &#128540;&#128516;&#128076;&#127997;

Did anyone check out the price of the 8mm f1.8?

Anyone here manage to register the warranty online for this 7-14mm F2.8 lens ?

Under the lens listing, there is no such lens ... hmmm ... looks like Olympus IT Dept is still not ready yet leh ...

Our connected bro like wonglp and keith can help to feedback to Olympus ?

Thank you for your assistance in advance ...

cheers

Anyone here manage to register the warranty online for this 7-14mm F2.8 lens ?

Under the lens listing, there is no such lens ... hmmm ... looks like Olympus IT Dept is still not ready yet leh ...

Our connected bro like wonglp and keith can help to feedback to Olympus ?

Thank you for your assistance in advance ...

cheers
Just give them a call and they'll update the system and get back to u.

Anyone here manage to register the warranty online for this 7-14mm F2.8 lens ? Under the lens listing, there is no such lens ... hmmm ... looks like Olympus IT Dept is still not ready yet leh ... Our connected bro like wonglp and keith can help to feedback to Olympus ? Thank you for your assistance in advance ... cheers

Call them :)

Anyway no hurry to register the lens too la Bro haha. Seems that their It side is always one step slower as that happened for the other Pro lenses when they were released too.

Just give them a call and they'll update the system and get back to u.
But calling may not get the extra 3 months warranty, right ?

Call them :)

Anyway no hurry to register the lens too la Bro haha.
Yalah no hurry, just that if I don not do it now, I may forget to register later liao ... lol ...

Seems that their It side is always one step slower as that happened for the other Pro lenses when they were released too.
Not that it is a big deal to me but why can't their IT be informed and updated before selling ? But just wondering, why is it so difficult ? it is not as if they launch product for the first time ?

I remember when Panasonic GH4 first came out also same thing ...

cheers

Ok straight from camera no editing ...

The Lens

The Box

Can drink taken using 7-14

Last edited:
No extra 3 months for Oly lens even if register.
Extra 3 months only applies for cam bodies and kit lens that comes with the body.

that's what I was told when buying another Olympus lens. thanks for confirmation

No extra 3 months for Oly lens even if register.
Extra 3 months only applies for cam bodies and kit lens that comes with the body.

Oh i see ... thanks for the info ... thanks

only ryankhoo got it so far? post more shots and poison please :)