Latest Victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
214635641_5cf6f1276f_o.jpg

NMSS_2 said:
animals do kill for fun and cats are one of those animals! ;(

They are just acting out thier hunting instincts. I find it hard to belive they get any perverse pleasure out of hurting rodents or birds. :nono:

raptor84 said:
They are just acting out thier hunting instincts. I find it hard to belive they get any perverse pleasure out of hurting rodents or birds. :nono:

yeah right! so we should forgive cats for their instincts to kill.:faint: even if the killed pet is your favourite hamster or something (xiao qiang :bsmilie: )

NMSS_2 said:
yeah right! so we should forgive cats for their instincts to kill.:faint: even if the killed pet is your favourite hamster or something (xiao qiang :bsmilie: )

thats a cool way to look at it... :bsmilie:

suppose say, y does human have so much restrictions whereby animals are free from these moral disciplines... but then again, we have occupations that allow them to kill their species 'accordingly' = butchers...

anyway, euthanasia (hmm can't seem to find a better word for butchering animals) & murder are different is when 1 do it with professionalism & dignity and the other out of plain self satisfaction... i believe the joker who killed the 10 cats is murdering...

NMSS_2 said:
animals do kill for fun and cats are one of those animals! ;(

like those documentaries abt killer whales tossing seals up in d air b4 devouring. :rolleyes:

there's always an ugly side in life... :(

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
thats a cool way to look at it... :bsmilie:

suppose say, y does human have so much restrictions whereby animals are free from these moral disciplines... but then again, we have occupations that allow them to kill their species 'accordingly' = butchers...

Erm because us humans are supposedly the superior species by way of intellect and can tell right from wrong? We like to think ourselves as smarter than animals so it's only natural man has to take the "good" with the "bad", if you know what I mean.

The cat killer is very sick -- in the head.
If it is war time situation and he is part of victorious invading army in a lawless time -- then his victims will no longer be cats; they will be other humans.
The japs exhibited some of that in Nanking in the second world war.

Maybe 30 years in prison with 24 strokes of the cane may help him to recover.

biggmalique said:
may god castrate him/her.

sick.
God won't be so cruel to do this. It is said that we are all sinners. Retribution/ Karma will get him. :devil:

ricohflex said:
Maybe 30 years in prison with 24 strokes of the cane may help him to recover.
This with counselling will have more effect. It is more meaningful to teach him for his crimes to cure him of his inner imbalance.:)

wah this reminds me of a woman killing small animals with her high heels shown on internet video. :cry:

Actually for cats, they sometimes will play with the prey and then leave them a little maimed. For killer whales, they can sometimes play volleyball with the seals. They do derive pleasure out of it.

But for a person to actively kill cats, it's really absolutely bollocks. It's the derivation of pleasure from causing suffering that is inhumane.

I am not really animal lover but I too found this is not something we human should do......I hope the authority can look at this very seriously and impose the maximum punishment that our law allowed ;(

Big Kahuna said:
I am not really animal lover but I too found this is not something we human should do......I hope the authority can look at this very seriously and impose the maximum punishment that our law allowed ;(

maximum, think he must die 10 times liao, since he killed 10 lives... :think:

if it takes a crook 2 catch another crook den who's 2 judge whom? :devil:

wen pointing fingers at some1 guilty, look into a mirror 1st... :confused:

k3nn3th03 said:
following this case, i jus read this :

http://www.asiaone.com/st/st_20060825_41400.html

that bug*er was jailed for eight weeks

so u think he should be in for life imprisonment, and also hanged at the end of it, and during his time, served 24 strokes of cane?

i agree he is sick, but with due respect, i guess the court should not imprison him at changi but at woodbridge, and give him psychological counselling. even if u drop him a 1 year imprisonment in changi, it might make him worse than ever... he might come out to have it onto humans.

Aug 25, 2006
SITNews: Eight weeks' jail for cat torturer
by Kushwant Singh

ST_IMAGES_NDKSCATt%5B1%5D.jpg

CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Wong tortured the cat until it could not be revived, then bashed its body against a wall. -- PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

AN AIR-CON technician pleaded guilty in the Community Court to torturing a cat and was jailed for eight weeks yesterday.

Malaysian Wong Geng Thong, 28, had befriended the cat after having dinner at a Haig Road coffee shop on July 31.

He fed it some cat food he had in his van and played with it. But when it scratched his leg, he became furious and put it in his van before driving off.

He reached the multi-storey carpark at Block 93A Jalan Dua, off Old Airport Road, at about 1.40am and parked in a deserted corner. He let the cat out but grew angry when it started running around.

He tied a wire noose around its neck and lifted the wire, hanging the cat by the neck. Every time the cat lost consciousness, Wong would revive it by massaging its chest.

He repeated his cruel game until the cat could not be revived.

Removing the wire noose, he grabbed the cat by the neck and bashed its body against the wall several times. He threw it on the floor and kept kicking it before driving off.

Wong did not realise all this had been captured on a spy camera in the carpark.

After cleaners found the grisly remains of 10 cats in the neighbourhood over the past five months, animal lovers started weekend patrols and raised funds to buy video cameras.

They then convinced the town council to hook up six miniature cameras to zoom in on areas in the carpark where several of the mangled bodies were found.

Mr Ishak Puteh, 42, a cleaner, called one of the animal lovers when he found the dead cat on Aug 1 at about 9.30am.

He alerted Miss Sandy Lim, who spotted a blue-and-white van in the video footage of a man swinging a cat from a lasso-like rope tied to its neck.

The education consultant, who is her 40s, scoured the neighbourhood, found the van and tailed the man to his workplace in Eunos, where he was later arrested by the police.

Miss Lim and two other cat lovers, who were in court yesterday, said they had expected a stiffer sentence.

She said: 'The punishment did not take into account the full severity of the crime as about 10 cats have been killed.'

Added graphic designer Fiona Yuen, 32: 'We've no doubts he is a serial cat killer.'

In passing sentence, District Judge Bala Reddy stressed the seriousness of the offence. He also noted that the psychiatrist who examined Wong was concerned he might abuse people too.

Wong could have been jailed up to a year and fined up to $10,000.

The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) is upset with the sentence, and will be submitting an appeal to the Attorney-General's Chambers.

Said the executive officer of the SPCA, Miss Deirdre Moss: 'With due respect to the courts, the SPCA thinks the punishment does not fit the crime, and may be sending out the wrong signal that such brutality is tolerated in society.''

There is no bloody justice and fairness left in this society at all.
They've got all their priorities mixed up.

the cat killer is sure with an unsound mind.

but the scarier is how some 'animal lovers' think of strangle or kill that cat killer, and consider it is too kind just to end his life..

I know you may argue just say say only..u don't mean it. But the mindset of he made a mistake, he deserved to be punished, i got the right to punish him.. it is 'RIGHTEOUS'?

the cat killer may have been bullied or abused with psychological scar.. since we have judge and doctor, they should have deal it, the judgement is by them. you cat lover job is to expose it then you have done your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.