Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

When I purchase this at such price, I do not care whether it has warranty or not.
It's a gamble I'm willing to take.

We should thanks Sony for this

trd2970 said:
On hwz I see ppl commenting that international warranty.

Panasonic is limited international warranty. In case of north America, support is only for usa and Canada. Correct that warranty will not be honoured in sg. But as one person ssid, for $299 why worry

Panasonic is limited international warranty. In case of north America, support is only for usa and Canada. Correct that warranty will not be honoured in sg. But as one person ssid, for $299 why worry

If it is not working, return to the merchant with full refund without question asked. Max lost out on postage. For usd299, yes I am willing to take the risk.

I used Comgateway. $13USD if the package is about 1KG

Using borderlinx, about USD15. The last time I ordered a lense, took me 10 days including weekend to arrive. How long typically it takes for comgateway?

If it is not working, return to the merchant with full refund without question asked. Max lost out on postage. For usd299, yes I am willing to take the risk.

Me too, willing to take the risk for the price I paid.

ahyoo2002 said:
Using borderlinx, about USD15. The last time I ordered a lense, took me 10 days including weekend to arrive. How long typically it takes for comgateway?

Maximum a week. On average is around 4-5 days.

Hi all, normally which shipping speed do u choose at amazon website if using comgateway/borderlinx? Thanks!

Maximum a week. On average is around 4-5 days.

4-5 days count from order date or count from the date it reach USA address? I ordered from Amazon, most of the time wasted at Amazon. It took about 4 days for shipping from USA to Singapore.

Hi all, normally which shipping speed do u choose at amazon website if using comgateway/borderlinx? Thanks!

I used Free Super Saver Shipping.

batt wise, need to use original similar to LX5 ?

4-5 days count from order date or count from the date it reach USA address? I ordered from Amazon, most of the time wasted at Amazon. It took about 4 days for shipping from USA to Singapore.
It takes about 2-3 days to reach the US address and another 4-5 days from US address to SG address

would be a nice christmas gift

Ordered mine from amazon on 24th Nov, reached US address today. will be delievered to my SG address via Vpost within 4-5 days.

Ordered mine from amazon on 24th Nov, reached US address today. will be delievered to my SG address via Vpost within 4-5 days.

That is fast, I ordered from Amazon on 23 Nov USA time, till now still stuck at "Shipping Soon"!

Hi wong_se,

I'm also trying to use the same as you via hopshopgo for the LX7. So far, have you encountered any problem?
How much in total including shipping by hopshopgo to Singapore?
Many thanks.

Regards

Hi all, if we get the camera from amazon, we need to use an universal adapter for the plug rite? Any simple adapter will do or i hav to lookout for the voltage thingy?

Hi wong_se,

I'm also trying to use the same as you via hopshopgo for the LX7. So far, have you encountered any problem?
How much in total including shipping by hopshopgo to Singapore?
Many thanks.

Regards

i have been using hopshopgo since it was launched few years ago. never encounter any problem.

Is the usd299 for lx7 promo over ? I saw it was 499 on the link