Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

buying from amazon us have to be very careful.. I has few experience end up paying the shipment charges for "air"..

buying from amazon us have to be very careful.. I has few experience end up paying the shipment charges for "air"..

What do you mean by charges for "air".??

This is 2nd time I ordered from Amazon. For the 1st time which is a lens, at least there are some type of "air bag" that can be used to cushion the shock if any.

Received mine too. Where do you buy from? I bought from Amazon, I was shock that NO airbag or anything at all to cushion the shock if any.

Luckily, everything seems ok!

seems like airbag depend on packers.... mine got airbag.....

Hi Ehlim

Sorry where is HN ? Intend to get a Sony RX100

Hi all is there any shop in singapore that sells the LX7 and what's the price for it?:)

I got mine at tk for $599

Hi all is there any shop in singapore that sells the LX7 and what's the price for it?:)

Most shops should have stocks. Rrp is 699. Street price should be 599 thereabouts.

Amazon deal of usd299 for lx7 is back. Now the white one also joins in the usd299 promotional price.

B&H has the same price too! I just called to have my order changed;from black to white

Most shops should have stocks. Rrp is 699. Street price should be 599 thereabouts.

DO a walk to Funan, most shops there selling at 599.