Last sunset of 2012 @ Punggol Beach

Hi TS, I'm working on that day & may or may not leave work early. Can I join in last minute if I can go off early?

Sure, it's a free-and-easy. So, no commitments. Will send the details to all via PM later. :)

i m keen to join can? i stay punggol
Noted.

Still "open" if anyone interested over the weekend. PM with my contact details sent. elmoo - Your PM is full, please clear some... anyone else not received my contact no. please voice out.

Last edited:
Im old at age but new to photography..so i need advise from the senior and expert here,
Beside kit lens what are other lens which u guys prefer for this kind of shooting?

Well, you may consider a ultra wide angle lens.

Hi wxzhuo, I like to join too if it's not too late...

Hi,
For Cosplay event, SB 400 is OK to use? I'm don't have any flash yet and going to buy one tomorrow. My budget around S$150 and can't decide between SB400 and YN 565 EX.

To those who will be joining my ride please sms me ur location n ur nick.
My mobile...98334544

Hi,
For Cosplay event, SB 400 is OK to use? I'm don't have any flash yet and going to buy one tomorrow. My budget around S$150 and can't decide between SB400 and YN 565 EX.

Go for the YN 565 EX, or spend a bit more for the SB600 - a lot more worth the money.
SB 400 cannot rotate, is as good as any pop-up flash to me, only slightly bigger.

Dun OT too much... reserve questions on the shoot later :p

Last edited:
Hi, would like to join in the shoot. Hope it's not too late.

I would be joining if still can

Anyone who is goiing can text me at 85004609...so can mit u guys later..

Hello Sir

Something urgent pop out last minute and I had to give this outing a miss. Apologise. I hope to join you on your next event. Appreciate your time to organise this outing. Many thanks and wishing everyone here a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2013.

Still raining lae! How? Still on?

It looks as though the rain is going to stretch for quite some time, especially considering yesterday it was also raining during dusk.

Newbie here, probably join you guys later for the cosplay event but then again its gonna be pretty crowded at anchovale cc since it incorporated with count down...