Last glimpsed of Esplanade for the year 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incandescent is Tungsten

Thanks, i'll give it a go next time i'm out at night. I was at Henderson Wave tonight, didnt manage to snap anything worthy :/

My Nikon D90 doesnt have Tungsten...

Auto
Incandescent
Fluorescent
Direct sunlight
Flash
Cloudy
Shade
Choose color temp.
Preset manual

light bulbs are also called "Incandescent Bulbs" which uses "Tungsten" filaments thus Incandescent and Tungsten are interchangebly used for this particular White Balance setting.

If the pics are out of the camera and unedited..could you share out the EXIF info...thanks!!!
:D

If the pics are out of the camera and unedited..could you share out the EXIF info...thanks!!!
:D

Sure.My setting at night as I have said earlier is quite unusual.Iso=100,f=3.5,Shutter speed=5 seconds depends on the lighting,sometimes 2 seconds only.I prefer big opening of aperture so that I don't have to wait for longer period of times.

light bulbs are also called "Incandescent Bulbs" which uses "Tungsten" filaments thus Incandescent and Tungsten are interchangebly used for this particular White Balance setting.

"Very well explained,Thanks"

Your shots are very sharp and bright. I love the color too. What equipment and setting did you use? Pls share.

Hi,I'm using Nikon D90 with setting quite unusual.Aperture is the biggest opening(f-3.5) so I can have shorter time of 5 seconds exposure.Thanks for the comments.

How do you use ISO 100 on a D90? Is it ISO L1.0?

Secondly, what do you set your focus to? Auto? Single Point? Or do you use manual focus set to infinity?

How do you use ISO 100 on a D90? Is it ISO L1.0?
Answer=YES

Secondly, what do you set your focus to? Auto? Single Point? Or do you use manual focus set to infinity?[/QUOTE]
Answer=Autofocus

My setting is my personal preference only.I know others have different way of setting.As long as you are satisfied of the output go for it. Plese refer to http://kenrockwell.com for the settings of D90.

Last edited:
Additional pictures

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.