• CROSSING BRIDGES 16 - PHILIPPINES 2019 - 25 April to 2 May 2019. Limited to 20 participant only, Visit this thread for more information.

Last glimpsed of Esplanade for the year 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2008
Clementi
www.flickr.com
Your shots are very sharp and bright. I love the color too. What equipment and setting did you use? Pls share.

Happy New Year too you!!!

Jan 2, 2009
www.flickr.com
Your shots are very sharp and bright. I love the color too. What equipment and setting did you use? Pls share.

Hi,I'm using Nikon D90 with setting quite unusual.Aperture is the biggest opening(f-3.5) so I can have shorter time of 5 seconds exposure.Thanks for the comments.

startrails

Dec 9, 2008
Bedok, Singapore
hmm i have something similar.. but i think i cannot match your sharpness.. i wonder..

is yours HDR processed?

happy new yr! (abit too late tho)

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2009
www.flickr.com
hmm i have something similar.. but i think i cannot match your sharpness.. i wonder..

is yours HDR processed?

"No,I don't know and I don't have software to do that.I wish I have.Everything is of unedited Jpeg file straight from the camera."

Last edited:

ReiszRie

Oct 15, 2006
Singapore
i believe the photos has gone through post-processing, not that its a bad thing though.

Jan 2, 2009
www.flickr.com
I can understand why D90 is so popular now.

Are you using a kit lens or something higher end?
"I'm using kit lens only.This is my first DSLR and have it only for more than 1 month.Also clueless what is good and bad about lenses."

shmuckerz

Nov 30, 2008
East Coast
i believe the photos has gone through post-processing, not that its a bad thing though.
TS said its straight from camera...
but, if u compare his pictures to the other persons similar pictures, his picture has a blueish color, possibly a filter? :)

very nice pictures!
quite like the blue tinge

Jan 2, 2009
www.flickr.com
but, if u compare his pictures to the other persons similar pictures, his picture has a blueish color, possibly a filter? :)

very nice pictures!
Thanks shmuckerz

Additional pictures

dni423

Aug 17, 2006
Philippines
www.pbase

very nice pictures!

nikons can really give a blueish tint if you set your white balance to tungsten :)

TroyP

Dec 23, 2008
nikons can really give a blueish tint if you set your white balance to tungsten :)
My Nikon D90 doesnt have Tungsten...

Auto
Incandescent
Fluorescent
Direct sunlight
Flash
Cloudy
Shade
Choose color temp.
Preset manual

Status
Not open for further replies.