Large Format Printing Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

largeformprint

Oct 9, 2005
Dear all,

I would like to offer my large format printing services on photopaper at the following rates inclusive of glossy/ matt cold lamination. Delivery and pickup is arrangable. You may contact us at largeformprint@yahoo.com.sg for more details.

Thank you very much

A2 = $18.00
A1 = $ 36.00
A0 = $ 58.00

Mounting on Compressed Foam
Add $6.00 for A2
Add $8.00 for A1
Add $12.00 for A0

Framing ( Black / White)
Add $5.00 for A2
Add $10.00 for A1, A0

largeformprint said:
Dear all,

I would like to offer my large format printing services on photopaper at the following rates inclusive of glossy/ matt cold lamination. Delivery and pickup is arrangable. You may contact us at largeformprint@yahoo.com.sg for more details.

Thank you very much

A2 = $18.00
A1 = $ 36.00
A0 = $ 58.00

Mounting on Compressed Foam
Add $6.00 for A2
Add $8.00 for A1
Add $12.00 for A0

Framing ( Black / White)
Add $5.00 for A2
Add $10.00 for A1, A0

hmmm ..... you are printing large format camera's output or you are doing large print? These are two different animals altogether.

2nd, please put it in consumer corner as this is the wrong place to put.

blurblock said:
hmmm ..... you are printing large format camera's output or you are doing large print? These are two different animals altogether.

2nd, please put it in consumer corner as this is the wrong place to put.

Think he referred to doing large print using inkjet printer. It would not be so cheap to print large negs on silver paper size so big.

Hi,

Just to clarify, we are doing large format printing using inkjet printer. Actually wanted to post in consumer section but was blocked, so posted here. Apologies for the error.

For resolution, please set to minimium 300dpi and image dimension of actual print out size.

We use roland and mimaki machines for printing. For more details on the printers, please refer to:

http://www.rolanddg.com/products/fj500/features.html

Status
Not open for further replies.