Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must watch American Pie to know what it stands for. heh It's actually quite crude. :sweat:

Err... what show is dat cos seldom watch channel 5 mostly 8 or U :bsmilie:

Your one underwater leh. :dunno: :bsmilie:

i practising "Flying Stance". :bsmilie:

on another note, i hope not all men r so hung up on d appearance of d opposite gender. not all men r shallow b******s (tt word is harsh, but true mah).

i practising "Flying Stance". :bsmilie:

on another note, i hope not all men r so hung up on d appearance of d opposite gender. not all men r shallow b******s (tt word is harsh, but true mah).

But appearence of the opp gender should not always be the case, not oni guys but ladies oso!

We always tend to judge a book by its cover!:bsmilie:

But appearence of the opp gender should not always be the case, not oni guys but ladies oso!

We always tend to judge a book by its cover!:bsmilie:

Men are hardwired to be visual creatures.

Men are hardwired to be visual creatures.

tt statement could apply to either gender too. jus go to music award ceremony & hear gals screaming their hearts out to tt cool (singer) dude... :think:

tt statement could apply to either gender too. jus go to music award ceremony & hear gals screaming their hearts out to tt cool (singer) dude... :think:

:bsmilie: Ya... they r more wild then the guys!:bsmilie:

That situation is not quite the same leh.
There are studies that show that men tend to fall in love at first sight more than women. That's more in line with what I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.