Labrador Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernstein1234

Deregistered
Jul 17, 2005
46645729.jpg

Hmm dunno wat theme to give, but if there is one, that would be the sky... not really sure... And feel free to give comments....good or bad. Thx

bernstein1234 said:
Hmm dunno wat theme to give, but if there is one, that would be the sky... not really sure... And feel free to give comments....good or bad. Thx

If your intention is to show the sunset, it would help to make the midtones and shadows darker. This would emphasize the colours in the sky and also bring across the "evening" mood.

I guess the composition is ok. My gripe would be that just about everyone (including me) has probably taken a virtually identical photo at the same location, which gets a bit boring over time.

But I have not taken a pic there yete ... :D

But sunrises and sunsets are very common, and thus have become hackneyed, in part because their beauty is so accessible, if only you wait and watch.

So the difficulty is to capture it in a novel interesting and surprising way. The same apply to flowers and bugs too.

The purple sky (PS too much?) looks out of place. It's dull gray waters with orange-purple combo at the top - the colour composition doesn't work for me. Perhaps you'd want to visit there on a less cloudy day? Think about composition... make it unique, either find a subject to focus or dramatic colours or make use of cloud formations. As with all landscape shots, weather and time-of-day plays a big role.

colour correction gone wrong?

nothing is wrong except that it says something other than intended ... but even so sometimes that is the message ... follow me? :D

what i mean is that replication nature's colours perfectly need not be the only measure of "right" and "wrong".

this maybe a picture I saw in my dreams ....

Status
Not open for further replies.